3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
What:unsure:have you installed RPG maker xp? Or reinstall the latest compatible version:unsure:For boo bedroom scenes, it may be that the system does not automatically record in the recollection room:unsure:The bug will feed back to RR, hopefully it will be fixed in v0.8:LOL:

Last edited:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Damned RR is still enjoying his Halloween holiday. His progress has just begun and the workload seems to be much more than v0.7(about 82-88mb increase)Yes v0.8 will have what we need, but I still like Yuuki bared her upper body and let all the guys massage her big tits:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: AvocadoLover

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
As a nine-year hrpg collector:unsure:I just want to say that without this main program:unsure:You will not be able to run any rpg games:unsure:Try to learn about rpg programming with me:unsure:It's good for you... It will help you find bugs in the process of playing:unsure:When RR publishes v0.8, I think this kind of problem will be reduced frequently:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
Damned RR is still enjoying his Halloween holiday. His progress has just begun and the workload seems to be much more than v0.7(about 82-88mb increase)Yes v0.8 will have what we need, but I still like Yuuki bared her upper body and let all the guys massage her big tits:ROFLMAO:
i want guys to suck her melons,especially ugly old men,hobo :devilish: :devilish: . enough of massage

Reactions: AvocadoLover

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Uh It seems that the author's drawing thinking has not reached that level:unsure:Especially in the development process of v0.6 a lot of time is wasted:unsure:In addition I would like RR to join the scene about glory hole or milking sale:unsure:Of course I also tend to SM:ROFLMAO:This is a very good reference! I will give him feedback by email:ROFLMAO:Anyway I still want Yuuki to be massaged by all the guys. Massage the huge OPPAI:LOL::love::LOL:

Last edited:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Last night I dreamed of having sex with Yuuki. We met on the moon island. In a quiet night, Yuuki and I went naked to the seaside for a walk. I listened to her story and massaged her big boobs:LOL::love::LOL:Suddenly she told another sad story about her father's death a long time ago:cry:Yuuki escaped from the trapped island under the cover of his father, but he was engulfed by the tsunami:cry:Hearing this... Yuuki cried silently... I released my hand and stopped rubbing her breasts. I want her to be alone, maybe it will be good to let out the pain in her heart. After a while, I came to her side again, I comforted her to share my past with her again and again. All of a sudden I felt dizzy...o_OFinally Yuuki told me: Thank you for your company, I'm very happy to meet you in this empty world.I'll shout NOOooo:eek:When I woke up, it turned out to be a dream... I was sweating all over and looked up at the clock, it was half past five in the middle of the night. I silently called the name of Yuuki... :unsure:Suddenly a cool wind came from the window... The moonlight shone on my cheek and the Pearl in my hand was so bright:oops:Its light is so shining...:rolleyes:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
No, it's about Yuuki & Me. Whether Boo or Theff, Yuuki is still the most kind and beautiful goddess in my mind. But RR brought her into the abyss of NTR u=1640387124,2256229412&fm=26&gp=0.jpg Hope v0.8 can come out earlier:LOL:

Reactions: boi696969

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
To the right of Yuuki's house is a mirror like altar:unsure:But it lacks some cg(I've feedback the question to Rannero):unsure:In order to make Yuuki sexually open:unsure:The pigman must be found in the restaurant timg.jpg

Last edited:

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
No, it's about Yuuki & Me. Whether Boo or Theff, Yuuki is still the most kind and beautiful goddess in my mind. But RR brought her into the abyss of NTR View attachment 446559 Hope v0.8 can come out earlier:LOL:
Last night I dreamed of having sex with Yuuki. We met on the moon island. In a quiet night, Yuuki and I went naked to the seaside for a walk. I listened to her story and massaged her big boobs:LOL::love::LOL:Suddenly she told another sad story about her father's death a long time ago:cry:Yuuki escaped from the trapped island under the cover of his father, but he was engulfed by the tsunami:cry:Hearing this... Yuuki cried silently... I released my hand and stopped rubbing her breasts. I want her to be alone, maybe it will be good to let out the pain in her heart. After a while, I came to her side again, I comforted her to share my past with her again and again. All of a sudden I felt dizzy...o_OFinally Yuuki told me: Thank you for your company, I'm very happy to meet you in this empty world.I'll shout NOOooo:eek:When I woke up, it turned out to be a dream... I was sweating all over and looked up at the clock, it was half past five in the middle of the night. I silently called the name of Yuuki... :unsure:Suddenly a cool wind came from the window... The moonlight shone on my cheek and the Pearl in my hand was so bright:oops:Its light is so shining...:rolleyes:
Bruh, you're like the irl version of Yuuki's brother.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes