3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Trust me every time RR releases a new version, it doesn't change much. I played for less than two hours and it has reached the end. RR took a year to finish this work worse than shit and It's not as efficient as "flying iris":unsure:I hope he can improve that if he needs anything. I will discuss this issue with the sponsor group in Parliament:unsure:

boi696969

May 18, 2019
Trust me every time RR releases a new version, it doesn't change much. I played for less than two hours and it has reached the end. RR took a year to finish this work worse than shit and It's not as efficient as "flying iris":unsure:I hope he can improve that if he needs anything. I will discuss this issue with the sponsor group in Parliament:unsure:
How do you know all of this? Are you a dev or something?

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
I've played this game for around 7 hours and now that the new version is out I can't seem to find any of the new content like the new npcs? Anyone know why??

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Actually RR doesn't devote his spare time to his projects and his patience and perseverance have succumbed to Malapath. When you think about it, if RR focuses on producing this work, I'll bet that a update of the new version will only take one season(at latest)Besides I'm just an insider as a real support group. But he broke his promise, I can't imagine whether his works will present to every hentai fan. If one day he gives up the works for some reason, we will not only be disappointed for him, also the semi-finished products will be headless corpse:unsure:

Last edited:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Recently I have been urging him to speed up the drawing of cg. At present the production of cg package is more time consuming & the second is coding. If RR wants to get more sponsorship (including other sponsorship groups)so he must consider our reference suggestions (email)Hey man, it's a key error & try to full screen or restart. There are no new npc, the new npcs are goblin and an old cock, which will be opened in v0.8 :unsure: This is a common error that lacks the main program, you need to download and install the "RPG Maker XP!" Tbh I hope Yuuki can run naked in the village and let the guys massage her big boobs:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes