3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Anyone knows how to progress with Boo, he said take him to the hot spring but it is still being revamp in the cave ? also how to unlock swimsuit ?
You get the swimsuit when you sell the painting to the rich guy in the inn. You get the painting by talking to the guy who lives in the first house south from village (the artist).

Can't help you with unlocking the hotspring though, stuck on that myself. It seems you even got further with Boo than me, as the last thing that happened there was him finding out what a girl "cuming" is.

I'll see if I can bring myself to suffer through any more of this shota hell (no offense intended to those who enjoy it, I simply don't), but perhaps someone else can help you.

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
That damned RR! The V0.8 will not add too many events about and children, because someone will always email to RanneRo complaining about this problem, but I hope Yuuki can run naked on the street and let the whole village massage her big boobs:ROFLMAO:

indicaxsativa

Dec 26, 2017
Game text is auto skipping so fast the dialogue boxes are not even appearing making the game unplayable for me

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
The final version is V1.00:unsure:V1.01 and more are correction contents or add some events and CG:love:
great answer for great game.
atleast if i can skip the fighting scene.. i grow up with them and bored with that fight..
or atleast let us keep the last point we contribute (damage/evasion/damage reduce/hit rate)

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
The hot spring is in the cave on the north side of the village. In v0.6 Yuuki helped the foreman (blue hair) dig the mine. If you want to enter the hot spring, you must first go to the south of the village to find the poor man and talk to him. The next day, go to the second floor of the hotel (the luxury room on the right) to talk to the old man. He will ask you to ask the poor man to help him draw. The second time is the same, and then get two clothes: blue swimsuit, the necessary clothes to go to the hot spring. There is also a white shirt with a pair of underpants. These clothes can take off one of them as an exposure. In addition, the plot of this work is not long, it only tells you about how Yuuki opened the seal of dissolute life. And the content of the fight is not much. It can't be compared with "スケイルガーデン" the gap is too big! So you don't expect RR to make more plots. Judging from his development speed, he has been delaying the release for various reasons and his staff is not enough. I don't think he will have the patience to develop it for a long time, maybe he will finish the work in v1.01... Unless a lot of people support him and encourage him to continue to develop the project, the work will become a semi-finished product. OMG I don't know when his works will reach the end:unsure:

Last edited:

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
The hot spring is in the cave on the north side of the village. In v0.6 Yuuki helped the foreman (blue hair) dig the mine. If you want to enter the hot spring, you must first go to the south of the village to find the poor man and talk to him. The next day, go to the second floor of the hotel (the luxury room on the right) to talk to the old man. He will ask you to ask the poor man to help him draw. The second time is the same, and then get two clothes: blue swimsuit, the necessary clothes to go to the hot spring. There is also a white shirt with a pair of underpants. These clothes can take off one of them as an exposure. In addition, the plot of this work is not long, it only tells you about how Yuuki opened the seal of dissolute life. And the content of the fight is not much. It can't be compared with "スケイルガーデン" the gap is too big! So you don't expect RR to make more plots. Judging from his development speed, he has been delaying the release for various reasons and his staff is not enough. I don't think he will have the patience to develop it for a long time, maybe he will finish the work in v1.01... Unless a lot of people support him and encourage him to continue to develop the project, the work will become a semi-finished product. OMG I don't know when his works will reach the end:unsure:
Should i Change clothes after reach the cave or before it..? i have That two clothes u Talking about

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
So far these two clothes can't be changed at will. When you arrive at the hot spring and talk with the foreman, he will let you choose who to enter the hot spring with Stark or Boo(Note: it must be daytime)About the boo incident, go to the second floor of Jack's house at dusk, talk to boo, and then take boo home. There are Yuuki and Boo incidents before bathing and sleeping. The story finally turns to the goblin tribe, which is the end of v0.7... Want to play v0.8? Then it has to wait until next year, and the next version will be very interesting:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: boi696969

boi696969

May 18, 2019
So far these two clothes can't be changed at will. When you arrive at the hot spring and talk with the foreman, he will let you choose who to enter the hot spring with Stark or Boo(Note: it must be daytime)About the boo incident, go to the second floor of Jack's house at dusk, talk to boo, and then take boo home. There are Yuuki and Boo incidents before bathing and sleeping. The story finally turns to the goblin tribe, which is the end of v0.7...:mad:Want to play v0.8? :confused:Then it has to wait until next year, and the next version will be very interesting:love:
the wait better be worth it

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Buy the first book in a restaurant and npc is a pigman. I can't remember what version it was, probably before Yuuki and Theff entered the bandit group:unsure:

Last edited:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
What:oops:Haven't you meet Theff yet? Or you've skipped that part?:rolleyes:I don't have a pre-v0.7 file, so I can't retrieve the source of the first book in detail. Before you meet Theff(not sure)take a look at the restaurant and try to find the pigman:unsure:

fireganga

Sep 25, 2018
What:oops:Haven't you meet Theff yet? Or you've skipped that part?:rolleyes:I don't have a pre-v0.7 file, so I can't retrieve the source of the first book in detail. Before you meet Theff(not sure)take a look at the restaurant and try to find the pigman:unsure:
i accidently skipped that part. now i completed the event with boo. but i cant continue any events as they say exposure level is not met

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes