3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

xzira moon

Mar 21, 2018
have any guilde or walkthrogh? i stack on hotspring he want swimming suit i can't find it any body help me plz T^T

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
are there actually no sex scenes, why is vaginal sex even a tag then...
As far as I remember there was, but not sure.
And it will be again. One day in the future.
On discord the dev said he will start next month to draw new scenes for the game.
Currently he is doing new comics in 3d with honey select.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or even just a list of scenes? I'm at the part where the game tells you to explore the map in order to not miss scenes before going to the mayor. I found one scene, but not sure if there are more.

Edit: Found one for 0.6. I guess that'll do, can figure out the 0.7 stuff on my own :)

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I feel like this game could use a quest journal or a hint system of some kind. Once you get back from the whole bandit/slave sequence (which was well done) you're kind of fumbling around in the dark without much guidance.

Like, right now, I've literally went everywhere I can think of and talked to every person I can think to talk to, yet I'm stuck without having found at least one clothing (blouse), not having been able to access the hotspring yet, and I don't think I'm at the end of the whole goblin scenario yet (since all I've done there is seen them and reported it to the mayor).

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes