3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Cool! V0.8 will have sex scenes (Including group sex of Theff)and various actions of breast massage and may continue to add fucked CG with Boo. In addition, Yuuki can take off his upper body clothes on the street(Second book must be purchased)and some of the goblin incidents. As for the hot spring event, not many CG will be added, but there will be new sex goals and milking capabilities (May be planned in V0.9)! The next version will attract you to play for a week.
Well, in that case, I can wait for more to play this game through until 0.9.
I played this game in early stage and didn't satisfied.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
fuck this crap....hitting thief until out of AP and then im done....how to pass this bullshit?

Edit: any cheats how to bypass this nonsense? im already 30mins cathing this thief and dying..
The combat is actually super easy. Your AP is usable at the beginning of the combat. After 5 combat rouds, small amount of VITality will be turned into AP. When your Vitality and AP is done, you are fucked.

Increase Dex to HIT the monster (>75%), Increase STR to do damage, Increase AGIlity so you dodge >70%. You can totally ignore the RES (or something) which decreases damage taken. Better to dodge damage altogether and save AP.

Just eat apples before a difficult fight to regain VIT and you should be golden. I never died a single time and I paid barely any attention to the AP consuption. Just enough DEX to hit, enough AGI to dodge, enough STR to damage the monster.
Good luck!

Reactions: Hazarrd

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
My Lve is 25 and I can't continue to improve now. Besides I found a secret: There is a guy in goblin tribe. If you talk to him, you can get three green apples for free. If you continue to talk, you can get more green apples. I will sell them for money and he won't massage your breasts! :love:

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone have a save for the cg room? Completely lost with this game as of now, don't know what I'm doing. Stuck at the crimson herb with the shop keeper

Reactions: lemoncake

barryperry

Nov 16, 2017
No keys work for leaveing the menus, but for some reason clicking out of the game and in again does? Can't recall the game being this broken when I played earlier iterations.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
The Tags said Vaginal Sex and the Changelog said there'd be Missionary and Doggy style and have found none up to this point. I feel like crying.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The Tags said Vaginal Sex and the Changelog said there'd be Missionary and Doggy style and have found none up to this point. I feel like crying.
It was removed, look up my links to version .05 if you want that stuff.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey, I need some help! The scene when Yuuki meets Teff at a tunnel, right below prison... The subsequent scene when she is raped from thieve's boss is no more available?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Unfortunately no
Yeah, for preservation purposes, I have .05 up in an old post so people who deleted it can get that scene still. A better alternative is the author putting it in the gallery as a non-canon scene for people to enjoy.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes