3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
First impression after playing for a bit:

So we are NTRing a shota? who is a family member? huh... I don't like NTR and usually avoid choices leading to it but I think this time I will enjoy it. Who gives a damn about a little boy :ROFLMAO:

Let the cucking (if there is such a scene) begin!
You should read his comics, it'll give you a good idea on what his NTR scenes are going to look like.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
You should read his comics, it'll give you a good idea on what his NTR scenes are going to look like.
I've read some actually, where the sister is "stolen" by his friend. It's just that the male is a little brother so I can tune out the NTR and just focus on the sister herself. If it was her adult boyfriend/husband/not blood related I would have not read it

Reactions: AvocadoLover

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
jesus fuck, why the dev didnt add a skip intro button, no im not gonna play thru intro again.

full save?
Is the boob animation extremely slow for you as well? I thought it was because of my computer. You can skip by holding Q, but it won't skip the pointless animation.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
So systems are in place, is there more content to them? Exposure level 1 is the max and all you can do is remove jacket?

Nevermind stupid unattainable achievements for content that isn't in the game, shitty winding paths to grind is awful.
Going back to check Fountain of Mana, that'll probably update faster and with more content than this

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
ok the mayor always tell me he has too look for the note about goblins, doesn't rly matter what i do, i am quite sure i've done everything, and yes I have done the painter. Does anybody have save from the end of last version please? so can start play this new update...

Jo9o

Aug 19, 2018
ok the mayor always tell me he has too look for the note about goblins, doesn't rly matter what i do, i am quite sure i've done everything, and yes I have done the painter. Does anybody have save from the end of last version please? so can start play this new update...
cooking picture sauce pls ? :p

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
How do you fullscreen this?! Even fullscreening it through the task manager gives a quarter of the screen display and the rest is black.

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
How do you fullscreen this?! Even fullscreening it through the task manager gives a quarter of the screen display and the rest is black.
Never mind. Just double click on the Bct.Sizer.1.0 instead of the Game. That should fullscreen it.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes