3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
fuck this crap....hitting thief until out of AP and then im done....how to pass this bullshit?

Edit: any cheats how to bypass this nonsense? im already 30mins cathing this thief and dying..

RRanju

May 12, 2018
How do you fullscreen this?! Even fullscreening it through the task manager gives a quarter of the screen display and the rest is black.
Look Here
https://f95zone.to/threads/baka-bct-production.3625/
Download bct.sizer, extract it into the game.exe location, and just start it through BctSizer.exe
EDIT: Realised that the links are down.

ResizeEnable is an another tool ( no idea where i got it from) to resize.
Incase you use CheatEngine, you still have to select the game.exe Process.

Last edited:
Reactions: AwsHen

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
What's the difference between 0.7 and 0.7 final? Didn't get it
Bug fixes. The recollection room is fixed, that version wasn't uploaded before.
since the dev is to lazy its hard to follow the releases, its all 0.7 no 0.7.1 or something.
he opened yesterday the patreon post for all to download the game.
So the current uploaded is the latest bug fix version, but could contain tons of other
bugs not found yet hehe

Ademeor

Dec 24, 2017
Bug fixes. The recollection room is fixed, that version wasn't uploaded before.
since the dev is to lazy its hard to follow the releases, its all 0.7 no 0.7.1 or something.
he opened yesterday the patreon post for all to download the game.
So the current uploaded is the latest bug fix version, but could contain tons of other
bugs not found yet hehe
Got it, thanks

Jan 21, 2018
He did indeed, though i dont remember exactly which game thread i got the tool from :) .
TBH tools like these should be more public, more players should know about it.
Actually I wanted to quote this guy:

for those who actually struggling in combat. aside from adjustable STR you can press Up and Down to select another paramater and put some AP on it. i Mainly just increase STR and DEX to the max.
:D

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Cool! V0.8 will have sex scenes (Including group sex of Theff)and various actions of breast massage and may continue to add fucked CG with Boo. In addition, Yuuki can take off his upper body clothes on the street(Second book must be purchased)and some of the goblin incidents. As for the hot spring event, not many CG will be added, but there will be new sex goals and milking capabilities (May be planned in V0.9)! The next version will attract you to play for a week.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes