3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
got all the way to the thief and now i cant beat him. i cant even land a hit, how the fuck am i supposed to beat him

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
got all the way to the thief and now i cant beat him. i cant even land a hit, how the fuck am i supposed to beat him
Do you even know to boost your stats before attacking? Just bump your stats to where you see an 80% chance to hit him right on the screen, and attack, bam, hit him. Raise your own agility until you also have like a 70% dodge rate, and raise your attack enough to do decent damage without hurting your AP too much. It isn't complicated.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Is there new stuff or is this just a bugfix? I could have sworn the goblin tribe was already in game and recollection room was bugged.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
First impression after playing for a bit:

So we are NTRing a shota? who is a family member? huh... I don't like NTR and usually avoid choices leading to it but I think this time I will enjoy it. Who gives a damn about a little boy :ROFLMAO:

Let the cucking (if there is such a scene) begin!

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Are my eyes deceiving me? another update in the same year? I hope RanneRo taking this serious now, i fucking love his art and i'll glad to support him once more.

kekwe

Sep 29, 2017
what to do? the goblin bridge is closed. the boy says that tomorrow the lake and nothing happens. There is not enough exposure in the mine to wear a swimsuit. She doesn’t want to drink with a thug.

Reactions: KevinKrypto
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes