3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
I got stuck after beating the gang boss, they are all in the village square, when I try to go elsewhere, she says she should go back to her village even when I try to get out of there.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I finished the quest destroying gang and apparently Yuuki is supposed to go back to her village, but actually any exit i try to go through (photo1) automatically returns Yuki back (photo2). I talked with everyone on screen and nothing...
Any help how to return to village please?

2019-10-11 (4).png

Sitford

Sep 27, 2017
I finished the quest destroying gang and apparently Yuuki is supposed to go back to her village, but actually any exit i try to go through (photo1) automatically returns Yuki back (photo2). I talked with everyone on screen and nothing...
Any help how to return to village please?

View attachment 425464
Talk to theff I think, he asks if you’re ready to go

ToroLoko

Jun 17, 2017
Am I done with this version last things I did. (not in order) Talked w/ the goblins, went to the springs w/ sei & boo (separably), sex ed 1 session, worked at bar till theft quit, did paintings till artist left to capital. Can't find anything after mayor says he wonders who taught the goblins

Pichard

May 26, 2017
When you play Hide and seek with the kids. A goblin appear, you can lose or win
Oh,that...I thought you could play with the goblins:
there's a goblin kid who asks if I brought him something,but I don't know what it is,
I thought the play was after that.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Chronic lack of guidance for the player. No teleports so you have to go trough same screens over and over for no reason.
Progress is trough talking to specific npc at specific time of day and you don't know who or when to talk to. Skip key automatically selects the default choice button. Nonsensical amount of breast groping. Does every npc have to do the exact same actions as every other npc? Some sort of quest log would help immensely.

If the art/ss scenarios were any worse you could easily skip the game and avoid all the garbage. Even with good art the males having skin eyes is fucking weird.
Funny how strongly the dev ntr's the mc's brother.

wat.png

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes