3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

DM933940

Aug 10, 2017
I can't find the guy at the inn to sell the painting. I the left room is some kind of girl and right room is empty and door of both is locked.

CGames

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys! If anyone has a save file right before final event with Boo (Bj), pls can you share it. I will really apreciate it

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Sorry, IT WON'T HAPPEN TO YUKI.
-rannero.

He's hiding from you.
ah... welp thats a bummer but its pretty good for a rpgm game I still give it some hope if things do get added on once its complete... not too many games do add ons but I hope that helps give it a boost because we all like opts its a fact lol

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
why i cant save? help someone fast please..

THIS HAPPENS AFTER THAT BOY "BOO" SLEEP IN MY HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME..

Last edited:

MiddyKnight

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone got a save for the painting or hot springs scenes? Didn't see those in the recollection room and I don't want to start over from scratch to see them

fukajo

Sep 29, 2019
What should i do when Major said " I wonder who was the adventurer that helped those goblins to become such civilized creatures. "?. Please give me an advice.

DM933940

Aug 10, 2017
why i cant save? help someone fast please..

THIS HAPPENS AFTER THAT BOY "BOO" SLEEP IN MY HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME..
Same happened to me also, but after I finished few quests with Boo or the other kids (I don't remember exactly) I was able to save again.

cydonia

Sep 8, 2017
i get an "RGSS-RTP Standard not found" at the beginning what can i do to fix this?
i tried editing the game.ini file but now i get a missing graphics error

Reactions: Pinky00

Koalan

Jul 16, 2017
so i did everything i think slept with boo, played with kids, tavern and stuffs, whats next? seems my game is not continuing for a main quest?

Koalan

Jul 16, 2017
anyone have save file, where:

1. done with 3 events in tavern
2. done with talk to child (hide and seek)
3. done with study child
4. read the book
5. done 3 sleepover with boo

after that nothing happens anymore

childyo

Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys I cant seem to download the recollection room update.
I have tried going in patreon but they want me to pay in order to download the update again.
Im also at the point of the game where teff moves to another house. I dont know where to go and how to get this hotspring event and goblins stuff... Would really appreciate a guide and the update with the recollection scenes

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
hotspring is in cave north of the village.
Hi guys I cant seem to download the recollection room update.
I have tried going in patreon but they want me to pay in order to download the update again.
Im also at the point of the game where teff moves to another house. I dont know where to go and how to get this hotspring event and goblins stuff... Would really appreciate a guide and the update with the recollection scenes
hotspring-->>cave north of the village (enter via farm-house-area), goblin stuff....go into the item-shop during day without jacket to trigger some stuff that leads to goblin village...and there you get item for recollection room activation.

Reactions: childyo

childyo

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks man! I finally did it. Btw is there any Boo blowjob scene btw? I have seen it on the thread so Im wondering...

Last edited:

Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
anyone else stuck in lets get back to village? i went to the left where you go to the village but it did not go to it now im stuck pls help !

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
So is there a sex scene with goblins? cause I see you can unlock a title by having sex with 10 goblins... if so, does anyone has a save just before that?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes