3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
does this have download that have already latest updated bug fixes patch where bugs like in boo kun scene won't let me have a save option?

Jan 29, 2018
recollection room has a bug upon entering.
Keeps telling about the oral scene with the boss - 2
press no and it keep asking for it regardless

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
im at a point where i think i finished current content. Mayor is wondering about the traveler who civilized goblins, boo thinks about a plan to shag yuuki, the blonde boy asks about sex practice, theff is in poor painters house, been to hotsprings till scenes repeat....finished for now, yes?

CrazyIvan83

Jan 27, 2018
im at a point where i think i finished current content. Mayor is wondering about the traveler who civilized goblins, boo thinks about a plan to shag yuuki, the blonde boy asks about sex practice, theff is in poor painters house, been to hotsprings till scenes repeat....finished for now, yes?
Same here man. Don`t know what to do.

Used save game editor, opened all niknames: GOBLIN SLAVE looks promising))))))))))))

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
what to do next ? I've done tavern events,hotspring events,boo and hi brothers events, mayors still saying you should relax some time, please help

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
how to trigger 2 goblin scene at bridge?
talk to the item shop guy to give you some quests. he'll first say to and talk to the mayor after which he'll tell you to go the swamp. after picking up all the shining flowers there go east and it should start

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
what to do next ? I've done tavern events,hotspring events,boo and hi brothers events, mayors still saying you should relax some time, please help
have you completed the portrait events? in the morning go the inn then go up and the right. there should be an old man in the posh room. there will be three events with him. this is assuming you talked to the beggar and posed for him and received the portrait to sell

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes