3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
alright I am stuck what do you have to do after u finish the bandit camp
you have to increase your exposure level.
1. talk to boo and do his events every 2-3 days t0 d0 his events. he is south of the item shop. this is done either morning or evening.
2. talk to the child south of your house to do the study events. he's west of the inn.
3. talk to the child in the screen north of item shop(same screen as the bat cave) to do the hide and seek events.
4. talk to to the man in the first room in the south row of the rooms in the inn and if you have high enough exposure you can buy the adult book for 500g. you can read it after staying awake at night. ny this time you should have exposure level 1
5. In the evening talk to your brother to have dinner and stay awake. then go to the tavern at night and do 3 events there.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
have you completed the portrait events? in the morning go the inn then go up and the right. there should be an old man in the posh room. there will be three events with him. this is assuming you talked to the beggar and posed for him and received the portrait to sell
I've done the swimsuit painting event and now the painter has gone with that old man, is there any other portrait events than this ?

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
talk to the item shop guy to give you some quests. he'll first say to and talk to the mayor after which he'll tell you to go the swamp. after picking up all the shining flowers there go east and it should start
he just asks me if i want to buy anything

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
you have to increase your exposure level.
1. talk to boo and do his events every 2-3 days t0 d0 his events. he is south of the item shop. this is done either morning or evening.
2. talk to the child south of your house to do the study events. he's west of the inn.
3. talk to the child in the screen north of item shop(same screen as the bat cave) to do the hide and seek events.
4. talk to to the man in the first room in the south row of the rooms in the inn and if you have high enough exposure you can buy the adult book for 500g. you can read it after staying awake at night. ny this time you should have exposure level 1
5. In the evening talk to your brother to have dinner and stay awake. then go to the tavern at night and do 3 events there.
did you do all this?

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
I've done all the Tavern events. Does Theff have a home I can visit? Someone mentioned that he did earlier in the thread.
there are 3 events for the tavern with theff. his house is the beggar's house after the beggar leaves. screen south of the item shop screen

Fartmaster1

Mar 18, 2019
there are 3 events for the tavern with theff. his house is the beggar's house after the beggar leaves. screen south of the item shop screen
Yeah, I did the topless event and now I can't do any further events at the tavern. However Theff isn't in the beggar/artist house.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I've done the swimsuit painting event and now the painter has gone with that old man, is there any other portrait events than this ?
I did 4 events with the painter, one standing in a white shirt and panties and one laying with the white shirt open and and panties

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes