3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
mayor said i should rest. i cant trigger how to go to swamp. yuuki keep saying its dangerous out here.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
mayor said i should rest. i cant trigger how to go to swamp. yuuki keep saying its dangerous out here.
talk in the morning to the item shop owner with your jacket off, and you will work for him, talk to him for days till he sends you to the swanp for flowers

deoixy

Jun 6, 2017
I am stuck now at stuff.
1st. I already got flowers and done everything, but when I finish the bridge and try to go to the other side, it says its too dangerous and I cant trigger anything else.
2nd. Boo wants to go to the hot springs but it doesn't work. I even got the swimsuit from the rich capital guy. The Blue Haired guy says the Spa is under repairs and I need to have a swimsuit.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
talk in the morning to the item shop owner with your jacket off, and you will work for him, talk to him for days till he sends you to the swanp for flowers
ja i found the reason. turns out i need to get book for exhibition. my problem was the teaching event. turns out i need to talk to mother before i can trigger it.

Reactions: deoixy

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
im after prison events and i cant open "clothes" menu .. help ?

okay i found it

Last edited:

MegamanD

Jan 15, 2018
I am stuck now at stuff.
1st. I already got flowers and done everything, but when I finish the bridge and try to go to the other side, it says its too dangerous and I cant trigger anything else.
2nd. Boo wants to go to the hot springs but it doesn't work. I even got the swimsuit from the rich capital guy. The Blue Haired guy says the Spa is under repairs and I need to have a swimsuit.
Have you talked to the mayor about the goblins? You need to get mission from him to keep an eye on them to cross the bridge. The hot spring opens after you've done all the waitress scenes. Just keep working at the inn at night.

deoixy

Jun 6, 2017
Have you talked to the mayor about the goblins? You need to get mission from him to keep an eye on them to cross the bridge. The hot spring opens after you've done all the waitress scenes. Just keep working at the inn at night.
I did speak to the waiter, He kept saying "There are some notes in the bookshelves" and when I go to check or give him a day, there is the same line. I willdo the tavern quests though I suppose

japsgnuk

Dec 8, 2016
MMm i got the savefile at page 85 but there's not much in the save room
especially those boo sleepover. Am i missing something?

combige

Jun 30, 2017
After having done quests of painter and goblins' info still did not have an open onsen, visited everyone including Theff several times. Had to go to goblins again, visited the bridge with message of no content, took sapphire necklace (dunno if it did anything) and somehow the bath started to operate.

Sum1else

Dec 26, 2017
I think I've completed all the current content and haven't come across any "vaginal sex" scene of any kind. I've gotten right up to the point of learing goblin herbal/alchemy. Spoken to the mayor but he doesn't offer anything about the quest being completed. Is there any more after this point?

Also the recollection room has several newer scenes missing, is there any way to redo events like having Boo sleep over or do you need saves?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi.... I started the game yesterday... Cool game... Got to Boss in the mansion and the prison scenes...
Two questions... Is there any sex at all besides the groping, masturbation and 3 BJs???? How do i fuck the Boss in the mansion???
and wheres the recolection room?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Hi.... I started the game yesterday... Cool game... Got to Boss in the mansion and the prison scenes...
Two questions... Is there any sex at all besides the groping, masturbation and 3 BJs???? How do i fuck the Boss in the mansion???
and wheres the recolection room?
Recoll room is near the end of the current content. Way to go for you.
And no sex scenes currently. might be i a l8er version.

Splifer

Jul 11, 2019
I cant proceed through the story because of the goddam thief, do I have to start the game all over again ?
fucking waste of time .

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes