3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
So basically in this update she's still can't have sex yet? Just teasing and groping all the time?
Come on...

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
It's a long wait... Maybe I can choose to sponsor RanneRo to speed up R & D :love: The next version will be more interesting:love:It's just that he gave too few events:love:I hope to open a free system for Yuuki to engage in prostitution freely:LOL::love::LOL:

Reactions: alex andrews

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Handjobs and a blowjob. Wait just a little, maybe in four years or so...
It's for the lovers of REAL sloooow corruption
Yeah, from what i played its yet another trash game with a mc who was never in her life taught the meaning of the word "no"

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Does anybody have a spare save file with at least level 1 exposure and has played at least to the bandit village stage yet?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Anyone knows how to progress with Boo, he said take him to the hot spring but it is still being revamp in the cave ? also how to unlock swimsuit ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Handjobs and a blowjob. Wait just a little, maybe in four years or so...
It's for the lovers of REAL sloooow corruption
Not true. I check the IMG folder , there is already penetration, 1 doggy and 1 missionary, I don't know who the guy is and how to unlock that scene though

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
seriously heelp continue button is dark ... i check on the folder theres is save1.rxdata and save6.rxdata ... why cant i load it?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes