3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
The cg package for v0.8 is still being drawn:unsure:But one thing is certain, the next version will have what we expect:unsure:I can only tell you a little bit about Boo's progress. He may continue his "prank" Yuuki will "love" this child very much:love:In addition to the goblin and theff events, RR will consider adding a new character in v0.9, he is an negro. Maybe the story behind is more and more difficult to say, because I am not an author:unsure:

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The developer when I provided feedback to please use sub versioning like 0.7a or 0.7b stated that it was a good idea and will use it in next sub versions.

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
The key is how to release it regularly, does it always need to be postponed for a period of time? When it expires it will continue to be postponed. Feedback is meaningless behavior, only sponsorship can give RR the spiritual inspiration, he has the motivation to focus on this project:unsure:It doesn't matter to me, I only care about Yuuki running naked on the street and letting all the guys massage her big tits:ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Currently it is not ported to android app:unsure:As an apple fanatic:unsure:I have the mac version on macbook air:unsure:I also have macbook pro:unsure:Which is suitable for loading the skyrim & fallout4:ROFLMAO:

curseofpleasurefan

Oct 27, 2019
I already completed the painting missions and got the swimsuit and white blouse but I still can't get into the hot springs. The miner keeps saying "I'm revamping this place, please come back later. I promise you will have a free pass! Besides... do you have a swimsuit? I'm afraid you can't bath wearing a skirt like this." What else do I have to do?

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
Hi Need help Not sure what needs to be done, when I talk to the book keeper(PIG MAN) in the Inn it says "exhibitionism potential isn't high enough to unlock this event". Can you please advise.

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Lack of swimsuits? Then a series of hot spring events cannot be completed. So you first find the poor man, then go to the hotel (on the right of the second floor) to find the old man to finish painting (twice) and get two clothes. Now I'm done with all the events about v0.7:unsure:The only things left to do are feedback and sponsorship:ROFLMAO:

curseofpleasurefan

Oct 27, 2019
Lack of swimsuits? Then a series of hot spring events cannot be completed. So you first find the poor man, then go to the hotel (on the right of the second floor) to find the old man to finish painting (twice) and get two clothes. Now I'm done with all the events about v0.7:unsure:The only things left to do are feedback and sponsorship:ROFLMAO:
I finished the painting events already and have the two clothes but I still can't do the hot spring events

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Don't panic hrpg fan! You may have missed a necessary condition: First you haven't finished an activity with boo (take him to your house) Maybe you forgot to talk to the store owner. Do you know the location of the hot spring? It's located in the North cave. In v0.6 Yuuki and the foreman dug the deep part of the mine, which is the hot spring (mixed bath) The hot spring event is divided into two parts. Boo is a very presumptuous kid. There will be more of his plays in the next version:ROFLMAO:

captain.

Sep 28, 2017
Good day. I can't start the game. every time, I start the game a pop up pops up xD and it says, Unable to find file Graphics/Autotiles/001-G_Water01. Can some body tell me a solution for the problem, Thanks in advance

Edit. I fixed it

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Getting to Exposure/Exhibitionist lvl 1 is boring, boring, boring, grindy boring. Did I say it was mind numbingly boring? Could it get any more boring? I have ordered my coffin such is the excitement. My hand is sore and it isn't from fapping. Rant over.

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Haha I have experienced all the fun of this game:unsure:But you all have all kinds of problems:unsure:I dont know how to proceed with the next answer:unsure:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
CG room is in Yuuki's home, mirror on the right:unsure:Whenever I go in and recall Yuuki's sexual experience, I will masturbate constantly:LOL::love::LOL:

Last edited:

mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
I love the art but I have to admit this game is such a waste of time! They still not including the lost virginity scene yet and also it takes almost 3 hours to complete the game (without losing virginity) and why the hell the recollection room is obtained from the goblin village which also requires a lot of time to get there. :WutFace:

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes