3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
After finishing the mission of the gang boss and returning to the village, I went to the doctor and after that event, I did two hide and seek with the boys, what to do next?

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Almost no:unsure:When you come to the goblin tribe, it means that v0.7 is coming to an end:unsure:But there are still some repetitive animations left:LOL:Breast massage (various massage actions):LOL::love::LOL:In addition I would like Yuuki to get a better breast massage service:LOL:Boobs oil massage:LOL::love::LOL:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
I can't remember it:unsure:Maybe you need to go to the restaurant or the village head's house to continue the story:ROFLMAO:Don't forget to do one thing on your way, get Yuuki a good breast massage, Yuuki needs nipple and breast improvement:LOL::love::LOL:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I can't remember it:unsure:Maybe you need to go to the restaurant or the village head's house to continue the story:ROFLMAO:Don't forget to do one thing on your way, get Yuuki a good breast massage, Yuuki needs nipple and breast improvement:LOL::love::LOL:
I do not know what to do, I tried to run the whole village, but finally I thought I would have some sex scene even with those brats who do not even have in the '' manga ''

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
To the right of Yuuki's house is a mirror like altar:unsure:But it lacks some cg(I've feedback the question to Rannero):unsure:In order to make Yuuki sexually open:unsure:The pigman must be found in the restaurant View attachment 447082
Thanks still i am not able to get it. got the book from pigman exposure level 1. completed boo story till the last bath scene. Interacted with everyone but still no clue what is missing.

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Press and hold Alt + En at the same time to enter the full screen:unsure:Currently only exposure level 1 is available in this version:unsure:I'm ∞ and I'm a unique erotic(super hentai):LOL::love::LOL:

Last edited:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
If you want to upgrade the exposure level of Yuuki, you have to wait until v0.8:ROFLMAO:That guy's exposure level of archive file is lv4? Using modifiers? Conversation with npc can only indicate that Yuuki is wearing a vest:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
So what reliable new information did you get? Don't rush him, we just need to make some references for him. Rannero also draws cartoons about Yuuki, which you can see in pixiv. But I prefer that he can make 3D animation(first person)About Yuuki being played by the kids:LOL::LOL::love::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: alex andrews
Jun 25, 2017
waitress event 1? please and thanks
It appears in gallery but not in the bar. why? blue haired and
I finished the four events of boo and his brother in the cave and thef left the kitchen but I can not do more waitress events

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
There are only two things about the waitress's activities:unsure:Yuuki's naked upper body talk with all the guests and half the people massaging her breasts:unsure:In reality they may indulge in playing with Yuuki's big breasts(dough style)When you finish the restaurant task, Theff will be fired:unsure:He will have another arrangement and v0.8 will mention him:LOL::LOL::love::LOL::LOL:Btw Flying iris has finished updating, But Rannero's project seems to have made no progress, I don't know what he is doing (he has only part-time job and no fixed job)None of this matters:ROFLMAO:Anyway what God wants to see most is Yuuki being massaged by all the guys into her big tits:LOL::LOL::love::LOL::LOL:Tips: Massage the breast to reduce the risk of breast cancer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
Hi,

I checked past posts for the hints to recollection room/gallery room but those were out of date. Please can anyone direct or advise how to get to recollection room? I can't find anything in Yuuki's house to get there. Thanks!

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Borrowing someone else's archive file:unsure:My MacBook Air is in the company:ROFLMAO:Now I can't retrieve the archive file:ROFLMAO:After finishing the painting task and getting clothes (2 pieces):unsure:Go to the hot spring next:ROFLMAO:Don't forget to give Yuuki a comfortable breast massage:LOL:That version is not credible:unsure:We must take Rannero's patreon as the main base:LOL:Yuuki's oppai research base:love::love::love:

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
what do i do after getting the painting from the poor guy
I'm in the same boat,where do we find the person that we are supposed to sell the painting to?And for some reason when I went for the first time in the Restaurant,some of them said stuff like " welcome back " ,despite me being there for the first time.Anybody else had this problem?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes