3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Sep 8, 2017
Okay.............. new player here...... I'm asking for help.....
Finished following quest after defeated bandits
1. Got crimson herb from swamp and cured Mayor's wound.
2. Got swim suit and finished hot spring story line.
3. Finished tavern story line (maybe)
4. Finished Boo's story line (for now)
5. Finished Theff's and his brother's story line (for now)

and..............now what ?
Sex education class: Speak with blonde shota in morning and bald shota in evening, the next day speak with seita in the morning.
I think you can advance in goblin quest too

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Sex education class: Speak with blonde shota in morning and bald shota in evening, the next day speak with seita in the morning.
I think you can advance in goblin quest too
Thank you !!
But I'm sorry !! just finished Sex education class story line .
And how to trigger goblin story line , Mayor's dialog line keep repeated "note on the book shelf",
and store keeper keep repeated "how to deal with crimson herb".

Jul 12, 2020
Captura.PNG
I found a glicth in the event went Poo ask you to tease his dad in underware, if the player press C to go to the menu and then go out of the menu, Yuki will trigger her dialogue of "i can't go out like this" and lock the game because the player can't go the clothes option. Do anyone past for the same?

Reactions: Deniz31

pcarrasco

Apr 2, 2018
So... if i get this right, one year waiting and still no good gallery/hint system, neither a real fullscreen option. Maybe am i missing something?

brotav

Jun 23, 2020
View attachment 900541
I found a glicth in the event went Poo ask you to tease his dad in underware, if the player press C to go to the menu and then go out of the menu, Yuki will trigger her dialogue of "i can't go out like this" and lock the game because the player can't go the clothes option. Do anyone past for the same?
Hi how do you start that event? i already talk with the mayor

Reactions: KeysiRayback
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes