3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

scan

Apr 16, 2018
I don't know how far are you, but i was stock once after an event with Poo (that i can't remenber right now) and the only thing i need it to do was skip a few days. Rigth now i playing the events for update v0. 8 and only want to warn you guys
I am at a point where after major asked to upgrade my sword to item shop and that item shop owner asked me to to wait couple days where he muttering about meeting a herbalist thing, where is this herbalist thing

and i dont seem to be able to advanced Boo storyline leads to main event with boo, he always says the same in the morning and in the evening

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Another game I would like to try but can't because of no Mega link. All the other links time out with network failure before it downloads. :( Have no problem with mega link downloads though. Can we get one for this game by chance?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Could someone provide a save at the start of new version? It's been a while since I've played it and I don't want to start from beginning.

Reactions: Artix141

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
sooo i just played it again after a long time and im softlocked at the bandit that stole the purse.
i didnt really level much and avoided combat and now im far to weak to defeat him, with the saveeditor i cant change any attributes or the level...
does anyone have a save after defeating the bandit?

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Another game I would like to try but can't because of no Mega link. All the other links time out with network failure before it downloads. :( Have no problem with mega link downloads though. Can we get one for this game by chance?
try programm MiPony 3.0.5 for dowloads if mega not block you by quota

Phantom2316

Aug 13, 2018
have a bug or glitch when teasing boo father with underwear u cant change clothes or even move keeps popping up u cant go on in underwear state to talk to her father. please fix this.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
have a bug or glitch when teasing boo father with underwear u cant change clothes or even move keeps popping up u cant go on in underwear state to talk to her father. please fix this.
Managed to get through it by skipping through the entire event. When you end up half naked on the ground floor, it suddnly works. Do NOT open your option screen until after the vent, that will re-introduce the bug.

On another note... Can't read the second book because it says I've already read it, so now the midnight event with Theff does not triggerd. Door is locked.

Rambo

Sep 18, 2016
Moded version of the game:

Added:
Fire near MC house - teleport - don't use if you didn't unlock location, it may brake your game
Crystal near MC house - moving speed x2 edit: the speed should not reset now and will activate automatically

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes