3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 12, 2020
Hi how do you start that event? i already talk with the mayor
I don't want to spoil the games because it happen after the big event. But after talk with the mayor ask the shopowner to upgrade your sword and the rest is just talk to Poo a few times.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you !!
But I'm sorry !! just finished Sex education class story line .
And how to trigger goblin story line , Mayor's dialog line keep repeated "note on the book shelf",
and store keeper keep repeated "how to deal with crimson herb".
Any one alive can teach me ??

scan

Apr 16, 2018
I don't want to spoil the games because it happen after the big event. But after talk with the mayor ask the shopowner to upgrade your sword and the rest is just talk to Poo a few times.
in my case Poo just ""asking to have sex" in the morning and "speak nothing" in the evening, am I missing somthing here? i cant seem to find that herbalist too

i havent got to that main event yet T_T

Jul 12, 2020
in my case Poo just ""asking to have sex" in the morning and "speak nothing" in the evening, am I missing somthing here? i cant seem to find that herbalist too

i havent got to that main event yet T_T
I don't know how far are you, but i was stock once after an event with Poo (that i can't remenber right now) and the only thing i need it to do was skip a few days. Rigth now i playing the events for update v0. 8 and only want to warn you guys

p-pain

Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 900541
I found a glicth in the event went Poo ask you to tease his dad in underware, if the player press C to go to the menu and then go out of the menu, Yuki will trigger her dialogue of "i can't go out like this" and lock the game because the player can't go the clothes option. Do anyone past for the same?
same here and i accidentally save the game so i cant do anything now lol

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Had this right after adding the apparently missing dll
You shouldn't just add the missing dll but install the RPG Maker XP RTP (Run Time Package) which contains commonly used assets.

Meanwhile, as much as I love it (very delicious art and scenes, I am also a bit disappointed but the reviews already mention that anyway. I certainly don't mind reused animations&CG for very slow corruption (still waiting for a certain Kagura TL) but with no end/penetration in sight, I hold off on walking aimlessly around until either there is a walkthrough (for the eventual final version) or a hint-to-do-task system.

Jul 12, 2020
To any that have the text missing Press the windows key + S key, then in the white bar type "font" to search the Font configuration, click left on the Font configuration. on the top of the window pull the fonts that are in the folder font (in the downloable file) and its done. Work for me.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
So like I left this game when The Heroine can't even fuck Poo yet. So I bided my time. When I saw the 0.80 Update, it welcomed me back with this. Untitled.png

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
To any that have the text missing Press the windows key + S key, then in the white bar type "font" to search the Font configuration, click left on the Font configuration. on the top of the window pull the fonts that are in the folder font (in the downloable file) and its done. Work for me.
Or you could go to the Font Folder of the game and Install it. Works as well.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
View attachment 900541
I found a glicth in the event went Poo ask you to tease his dad in underware, if the player press C to go to the menu and then go out of the menu, Yuki will trigger her dialogue of "i can't go out like this" and lock the game because the player can't go the clothes option. Do anyone past for the same?
Dammit, I have the same bug... :(

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes