3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 12, 2020
I am at a point where after major asked to upgrade my sword to item shop and that item shop owner asked me to to wait couple days where he muttering about meeting a herbalist thing, where is this herbalist thing

and i dont seem to be able to advanced Boo storyline leads to main event with boo, he always says the same in the morning and in the evening
The herbalist can be found in the Goblin village

ncupnone

Jun 29, 2017
Unpack scripts. a script folder will be created in the Data folder. open the file "Zeus Lights & Shadows.rb" in the scripts folder. replace line "RPG_VERSION = RUBY_VERSION == '1.8.1'? defined? (Hangup)?: xp:: vx:: vxace" to "RPG_VERSION = :xp" and save. repack scripts.
Broooooo u are awesome hehe thankyou so much :)

Reactions: Gardenwarfire

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Where do i actually start the 0.8 content using 0.7 save? like the beach event for exemple

its been so long i barely remember the old content. lol

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
NOW I Am stuck at the mair quest after i gave him the medicine he says something about a note in his shelf but idk where that is also also the cave miner its stuck and repeats that i dont have a swimsuit even tho i have one pls help me xD

Nik15

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 900541
I found a glicth in the event went Poo ask you to tease his dad in underware, if the player press C to go to the menu and then go out of the menu, Yuki will trigger her dialogue of "i can't go out like this" and lock the game because the player can't go the clothes option. Do anyone past for the same?
Does anyone have any save files before this event?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes