3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
You read it at night time, your exhibition level has to be 7 then when you can finally read it, it raises exposure to level 3 and you can walk around topless.
I'm currently at 6, how do I get to 7?
Did all Boo events (it seems), now she can't sleep at him, neither he wants to sleep over her
The other kid too, who called dare and true exausted, but the blond one seems to be up to something, I guess?

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
I'm currently at 6, how do I get to 7?
Did all Boo events (it seems), now she can't sleep at him, neither he wants to sleep over her
The other kid too, who called dare and true exausted, but the blond one seems to be up to something, I guess?
Have you been to the slums and done everything there? Slums is to the left of the bar during the day-time. Where you first talked to the captain at the beginning of the game basically.

Reactions: dhenfreitas

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
Have you been to the slums and done everything there? Slums is to the left of the bar during the day-time. Where you first talked to the captain at the beginning of the game basically.
Thanks! Went there, but haven't found what to do except give food I didn't have for someone

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks! Went there, but haven't found what to do except give food I didn't have for someone
Go to your home, make the food, give it to everyone in the slum, talk to them multiple times until they start talking about wanting jobs, go to town talk to the item shop guy, the guy in the inn, the mayor and the lady in the bar at the night-time. Eventually you can get exhibition 7 that way and make sure you talk to the old grandpa in the tent at the slums in the day-time too.

Finally when you can go topless at night-time, go to theffs(?) house and you pretty much get the last scene in the game rn.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Go to your home, make the food, give it to everyone in the slum, talk to them multiple times until they start talking about wanting jobs, go to town talk to the item shop guy, the guy in the inn, the mayor and the lady in the bar at the night-time. Eventually you can get exhibition 7 that way and make sure you talk to the old grandpa in the tent at the slums in the day-time too.
Just a heads-up, the final part with the old man of the tent is nof finished, you get a dialog explaining that, but is enough to complete everything on this version, so go ahead.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Moded version of the game:

Added:
Fire near MC house - teleport - don't use if you didn't unlock location, it may brake your game
Crystal near MC house - moving speed x2
How nice of you !!
But.... why it's show critical error to me ??

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I remember the game force loss virginity on the bandit. players rage then DEV remove it. now DEV do it again with Boo. srly. maybe let players choose who they want ? I want Seita to have a piece too. honestly I'd keep the save and get the scene with everyone just for completion sake.

Also the excuse is really bad. the curse not enough so here drug candy. I just don't care about Boo.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
How many people has same problem below for v0.8 and beginner
1. Mayor keep saying like "about goblin things keep in the note on the shelf"
2. Shop keeper keep saying like "how to deal with crimson herb"
3. Slum area no NPC showed up.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
How many people has same problem below for v0.8 and beginner
1. Mayor keep saying like "about goblin things keep in the note on the shelf"
2. Shop keeper keep saying like "how to deal with crimson herb"
3. Slum area no NPC showed up.
I had the same problem, to fix it I entered in that area (slum), went south, entered in the area with the soldiers who tell you that you can't pass, then go back to the slums and the npcs will show up.

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017

Finally when you can go topless at night-time, go to theffs(?) house and you pretty much get the last scene in the game rn.
Just did it, thanks!
Those events were really nice... I like the "freedom" on finding about there, the map is short to exploe and stuff...
Usually we have hints or something at least

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
This update can be explained in one word Boo the whole update 70% is all about him i mean is he the devil that cursed her how is her able to corrupt her so easily ???? Just a quick question guys please tell me that there is a auto text button in the game im tired with all the kissing sessions with BOO

• Haha
Reactions: The Red Queen

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
This update can be explained in one word Boo the whole update 70% is all about him i mean is he the devil that cursed her how is her able to corrupt her so easily ???? Just a quick question guys please tell me that there is a auto text button in the game im tired with all the kissing sessions with BOO
I think it's q or one of the letters near it

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes