3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jan 25, 2017
Goblin chemist events(2) -Special Candy and night with boo -Beach with the kids (talk with boo after previous event outside his home in the morning) -Homeless people near tabern -> make food at home -> give it to them -> go in old man's tent -Small events after getting jobs for the hobos -Truth or Dare with the kids (talk to kid on the farm) -Hot Springs Naked -Goblin Puppet -Several nights with boo (start - his room at dusk) -Read exposure book at midnight when done with boo's events -Go to Theff's at midnight/topless
What do you mean by Hot Springs Naked? I go to the hot springs and it just asks go in alone.

Does anyone have a save before the *Several nights with boo* part?

Last edited:

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
God damn, i wasted so much time figuring out what to do and it seems my game is just buged. 0 exposure after almost finishing story and the "slum" area ppl are refering to is just soldier camp with no npcs.

Jul 12, 2020
What do you mean by Hot Springs Naked? I go to the hot springs and it just asks go in alone.

Does anyone have a save before the *Several nights with boo* part?
Go to the hotsprings after the events with Poo and Seita (If you playing v0.8) talk to the owner, it will trigger a new event everytime you comeback for 3 day. After the third event every time you comeback only the third event is repeat it.

Fan Boy

Sep 4, 2018
Don't used the teleporter go north then go left, you will end up in the firts path to the Coal village. So i guessing, to go to the beach firts go north were the onsen and the farm are, then go north again were the abandond camp of the refugies is, then in woods full of killer bees go east south (corner down right), then go south in the next paths; in theory the the beach is right there BUT after the beach´s event the game would n´t let you go back to the beach because the game put an invisible wall in the killer bees section.
Thanks for responding....I tried three times but no luck....... Can you share a screenshot of the path

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm, tried some retracing of my steps and redid the events of 0.8, but always i end up unable to read the second book because 'I have already read it', and exposure stays at lvl 2...

Does anyone have a save just before or after reading it? I'd like to be able to do the final Theff midnight event.

skyris_88

Nov 28, 2018
I remember the game force loss virginity on the bandit. players rage then DEV remove it. now DEV do it again with Boo. srly. maybe let players choose who they want ? I want Seita to have a piece too. honestly I'd keep the save and get the scene with everyone just for completion sake.

Also the excuse is really bad. the curse not enough so here drug candy. I just don't care about Boo.
Brother i'm with you

Reactions: samael000

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know how I can get Theff to leave the Tavern after having worked there as a topless serving girl?
I've been there again numerous times but Theff is still there every time.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes