3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
try programm MiPony 3.0.5 for dowloads if mega not block you by quota
I have no limit on downloads from Mega. But since the game page doesn't have a mega link to download from, I am not sure how its quota would affect not being able to download from the other links. What is MiPony?

Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
the curse of pleasure unable find graphics/autofiles/001-G_Water01 the whole autofiles folder is empty

already downloaded it twice

Apr 26, 2020
As per the dev, He seems to have already uploaded the data files/fixes for the errors in his patreon. can someone share the said data files?
I'll try and ask again lol. Anyone who has the fixed data files from the dev's patreon page, Can you share it please? It is a fix for the game's bugs (like, alot of em)

crowdstar

Aug 22, 2018
I'll try and ask again lol. Anyone who has the fixed data files from the dev's patreon page, Can you share it please? It is a fix for the game's bugs (like, alot of em)
So the obvious bug ,the missing text files, are from Mr.RanneRo? And not from the shady download sites? good to know, ill just hang back and wait for patch then, hopefully the our Patreon Heroes are swift and Mr.RanneRo doesnt encounter any serious problems.

Reactions: TheGucciTheory
Apr 26, 2020
So the obvious bug ,the missing text files, are from Mr.RanneRo? And not from the shady download sites? good to know, ill just hang back and wait for patch then, hopefully the our Patreon Heroes are swift and Mr.RanneRo doesnt encounter any serious problems.
The missing text is probably just from the font files that's needed to be installed (which are already included in the game's folder), As for the other in game bugs like the beach scene and others. He said that he posted the data files for those in his patreon, so yeah. Will also wait for our patreon heroes to come and help us lol. Seriously tho i want to play it but the bugs are kinda preventing me from actually playing the game.

Reactions: crowdstar

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
I think I made a booboo, Do I need to level up at the start? I can't beat the Thief who runs of with the purse. After loosing, my health gets full and I can't even leave the area, I can only restart the battle. But no way of defeating him.

Jaxxon9696

Jul 13, 2017
is there any new scene in the tavern?
bcause i accidentally bypass the homeless man working in the tavern quest

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay soo...I've not played this game since coal village stuff was the newest thing added so a long while and I seem to have run into a bug with the mayor saying he has notes on a bookcase somewhere about the goblins but I can't seem to get past it help please =/

pcdc

May 4, 2017
The scene at Boo's house with his adoptive father is a master piece of exhibicionism and netorare fetish, I hope the dev keep going with it...

Reactions: crowdstar

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone else having an issue where they can't close the menu once they open it? I can save and reset the game to leave the menu, but if I open it again, I still can't leave unless I save and reset again.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes