3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

daxtar543

Sep 13, 2018
I’m in the bandit camp storyline, are there certain choices in regards to where to work or training that are better then others? I recall reading about an exclusive skill being learnt someway there, but I’m not sure how.
You need to work in the jail area or the cave depends on how you look at things. Do that twice on the second time a bald guard will teach you on the south part of the jail map.

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
I think that's just how NTR often operates, for the japanese at least. The brother, despite having no interest in her, is still getting "cucked" emotionally by virtue of all the men and kids in the village stealing his sister's love and attention away from him. There's for example that one dinner scene where Boo forces the girl to give the brother a shitty salad while he keeps the good stuff for himself, that's basically the flavour of NTR this story goes for. I personally find it distracting and cringe honestly, i'm not exactly into this for the writing
totally agree with your statement, but it seems boo's personality is just wicked and manipulative, to be fair, no kid at his age do such thing, im starting to believe boo is just a middle age dwarf.

and i think that mc herself is an idiotic village girl that seems too naive to be a swordwomen.

Reactions: decadancev

DEUS_BENEDICTUS

Sep 23, 2020
Hello everyone - this is the problem, I have 6/7 explosure at the moment, and this is the difficulty:I found a job for all the poor (in my opinion), completed all the currently released events with my grandfather , completed the line with the Boo, visited the sources . But I can't get this one point anywhere ((what's the problem ?

Last edited:

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
Im dissapointed after the first sex scene and the demon tell us that she cant get pregnant, i was hoping for that, after all, i found this game in the webpage of haramasete Simulator lol
and the sex feels forced, no animations whatsoever, empty and blank

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Hello everyone - this is the problem, I have 6/7 explosure at the moment, and this is the difficulty:I found a job for all the poor (in my opinion), completed all the currently released events with my grandfather , completed the line with the Boo, visited the sources . But I can't get this one point anywhere ((what's the problem ?
Did you read the book Boo gives you?

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
Untitled.png

Where do i find a job for this homeless mofo? my exposure is stuck on 3. How do i give them meals i've prepared?

luccargar

Aug 2, 2017
Please put something saying where you have to go and what to do, and delete this Boo and make the player have some option.
srry is translater Google

Reactions: decadancev

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
it seems I reached end of all event line, sharing my last saving file (save30) here.
View attachment Save30.rar

But I noticed a shared save from last year have exposures lvl 4
here is my save
save8 is the save that I play through this update, but I don't know if I complete all events yet
save7 is the save that not play through this update yet
I tried this save8 with v0.8, and mc can become full nude in the night(although it lead to some bugs). anyone know what the exposure level used to be?

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
I have no limit on downloads from Mega. But since the game page doesn't have a mega link to download from, I am not sure how its quota would affect not being able to download from the other links. What is MiPony?
you copy link mega to browser - loading link- click "dowload" and after this you see start dowloading, right? if not, try change browser or try dowloader Mipony (just copy link in her and download)

Chaos69

Sep 30, 2019
i cant delete the old one to install the new because windows package doesnt let me delete the old rgss and i have no fucking clue where the old one is to delete it manual so im fucking stuck now

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I would love to - but requires another point (7/7)
Did you also finish the goblin events and hot spring events? By "grandfather" do you mean the old homeless man near the sheep?

How many exposure levels are there?And what do they even give?
After reading the book you can go topless at night, talk to the homeless and guards like that, enter the bar to see a few scenes, and work in the shop. Don't forget to explore everything after gaining another exposure point at all daytime periods.

Chaos69

Sep 30, 2019
does anyone have RPG maker XP version 1.00 so i can reinstall/repair it then delete it cuz thats the only thing possible right now

Chaos69

Sep 30, 2019
im giving up Rgss-rtp standard 1.0.0 exists in my pc while not existing at the same time making the game have the no letter bug and i have no way of uninstalling it since it apparently doesnt exist but its there in programs

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Just open the fonts directory in the game folder, select all files, right click, install for all users. After that, the letters are to be seen

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes