3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

irage

Jul 18, 2019
I did it aswell. However my Exposre is still Level 1. I exhausted all the Tavern Events, Boo Events, Heck even Seita in the Hotsprings.
go talk to grits in the goblin village (the old goblin), he will give you portions, two times in two days then go to the item shop where the owner will give you candies and boo will also be there and after that same night when you had sex with boo for the first time you can go to the beach

irage

Jul 18, 2019
Okay now I can't go there the mayor needs to research the goblins and I don't know what I'm missing
umm i don't exactly remember how i did that but i went to mayor after like 2-3 days when he mentioned about searching , or you need to complete the artist arc or the hotspring one

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
go talk to grits in the goblin village (the old goblin), he will give you portions, two times in two days then go to the item shop where the owner will give you candies and boo will also be there and after that same night when you had sex with boo for the first time you can go to the beach
Thanks however, he keeps telling me come back another day.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know the solution? No text in the game after the latest update
There is a folder named "Font". there you can find two font files. copy and paste them into your windows font folder to install the fonts. then try again.

Reactions: arenas8
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes