3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
you copy link mega to browser - loading link- click "dowload" and after this you see start dowloading, right? if not, try change browser or try dowloader Mipony (just copy link in her and download)
I finally got one of the links they gave to work after trying for somewhere around 10 hours on and off. quite frustrating.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I don't get it. Why do people complain about missing text if they can't read anyway? 5 pages of people asking this and it's written under the download links. Should it be in the installation block too?

Reactions: yiyoiyi

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
Is there any way to still get the hobo a job in the bar after you reach lvl 2 exposure? I can't let her go out at night anymore without being topless and I can't talk to the owner topless I think

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Really good game,i like the slow corruption,and this game do it fine,with major events that lead her slowly to a slut.
Most games do it too fast or without any other context than that she is cursed/druged or another reason.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Are there more options than the one we're given to lose the virginity? I'm dissapointed with the actual one, hope we had multiple options.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So i'm stuck after defeating the bandits gang.i returned to village,got multiple games and studying with boys,now they talk about the next one where they plan to ask her to teach them sex,but time pass and the event don't appear,i discovered the thermal bath with the miner,he now ask time to rebuild and ask if i have a swimwit (i don't have one) both redempted thief and painting artist require me to have 1 lvl exposure but i'm still at zero even if i talked to every peoples in the village and got some little exposure gain on some events. i have sometime a new event with boo to sleep at her home but that's all for now. i have done the part with high priestess dream,and the mayor ask me to take a break.

So i'm a bit lost on the next step,any help would be welcome.
And if there is a walkthrough for the game i'm interested.

Sep 9, 2018
Hey Dev there's an infinite loop bug on the second 'Boo' sleep over event, when he ask the Yuuki to tease his father for the second time.

Some how my character exhibition level weren't high enough to go 'half nude' so the game force open the menu but the clothing options is blank. Going back to the game, Yuuki then says she can't be walking around like this.

So all the player can do is press menu, can't change clothes, go back to game, get blocked by Yuuki dialoge.

Reactions: kjkfv

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Cheers! Do you happen to have a save from just before the last event? That would be awesome.
there is actually no last event because different quest line doesn't necessarily be depended on each other, you can finish some quest in different order. I can share you a couple save before the last one. I personally finished the slum request in the end.

View attachment v0.8saves.rar

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Either im going crazy or my game is broken, I cannot get my exhibition level to 1.
Did boo events up to he asks to go to the hotsprings but I cant do that because I dont have a swimsuit which I cant get because my exhibition isnt level one yet.

I cant buy the book because exhibition isnt level one and there is nothing in the tavern but theff who i cant proceed with because again my exhibition isnt level one.

so am i crazy and I am missing some obvious quest or is my save just fucked?

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018
Sllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww burn.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes