3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Sep 9, 2018
Either im going crazy or my game is broken, I cannot get my exhibition level to 1.
Did boo events up to he asks to go to the hotsprings but I cant do that because I dont have a swimsuit which I cant get because my exhibition isnt level one yet.

I cant buy the book because exhibition isnt level one and there is nothing in the tavern but theff who i cant proceed with because again my exhibition isnt level one.

so am i crazy and I am missing some obvious quest or is my save just fucked?

You need to do painting event by the houseless man to the south of the village. Some events will happen and you'll need to find a noblemen who will be in the Inn during the morning.

Sep 9, 2018
Honestly great game! But I had to walking around, to and from a locations too many times. Also the control is kinda awkward.
In this generation we need one hand control*!

May 16, 2017
Can someone share a save before the truth and dare event? Or tell me how to unlock, because i deleted my saves to try the new ones here and now is all messed up. Also, Rannero doesn't post a changelog? It's not updated here yet, and it's very helpful.

Or even better, fix the recollection room, it doesn't seem to work with the new events.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Jesus christ almighty, an entire year for this update and yet the game still have bugs an didn't have any questlog or have more hint to unblocking exposure level thus make me wandering around until lucky to encounting a new event. Right now I'm done unblock exposure level 2, so how many exposure level left in this new update? 6 more? Can any hero giving me a summary event of each level so that I could found and completing them easier?

hph842753

May 15, 2020
i have finished all the event of 0.8
just talk to all NPC when you are confused.And,don't forget to read the book(chapter 2)

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Having some trouble installing the fonts when using wine on Linux. Copied them to /.wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/ but it doesn't seem to do the trick. Any tips?

Edit: To answer my own question, rebooting the machine did the trick.

crowdstar

Aug 22, 2018
I think I made a booboo, Do I need to level up at the start? I can't beat the Thief who runs of with the purse. After loosing, my health gets full and I can't even leave the area, I can only restart the battle. But no way of defeating him.
usually, the META is to add points to hit% / DEX until its 80%-ish (cause thats good enough to gurantee hit), and STR, for obvious reasons ,or AGI to dodge when things get rough for you, the battle system is only intended for story battle purposes, AFAIK there are no other scripted deaths (Besides the DEMON). Just stock up on some Green Apples, and outlast your opponent.

crowdstar

Aug 22, 2018
okay soo...I've not played this game since coal village stuff was the newest thing added so a long while and I seem to have run into a bug with the mayor saying he has notes on a bookcase somewhere about the goblins but I can't seem to get past it help please =/
because its not there, youre supposed to do something else. wander around a bit, talk to folks in the different times of day, or try to head back to the Goblin area.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
You need to do painting event by the houseless man to the south of the village. Some events will happen and you'll need to find a noblemen who will be in the Inn during the morning.
I did that, talked to nobleman but I cant proceed with next painting event because exhibition level is to low.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
because its not there, youre supposed to do something else. wander around a bit, talk to folks in the different times of day, or try to head back to the Goblin area.
ah okay lol also not sure if it's a bug or not but I can't seem to make NPC's appear in the slums area

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Did you read the book?
Wich book you are talking about? if it's a book of the adult book seller,i can't because my exposure is too low.

I think i'm stuck at the same point as Stone46 except that i didn't got all the events with boo yet,cause all others events are locked by exposure level now

edit: ah,it seem that she now accept to buy the adult book even if i'm still at lvl 0 exposure.
edit 2 : ok after reading the book at night i'm now exposure lvl 1 !

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I did that, talked to nobleman but I cant proceed with next painting event because exhibition level is to low.
i managed to unlock exposure lvl 1 by buying the adult book from the merchant at the inn,at first she refused to do it,but after i got few exposure xp (still at 0) she finally bought it,then you just need to read the book when she try to sleep (stay awake option,at the second book shelf)

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes