3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 21, 2019
0.8 Is the bestest version than the previous ones. but i cannot forgot how before this the pirate took virginity on Yuuki. i wish to know the version of it. please help me guys. where do i find to download the previous Yuuki got her virginity being taken away by a leader of pirate. Thanks developer for making this.

Jul 21, 2019
0.8 Is the bestest version than the previous ones. but i cannot forgot how before this the pirate took virginity on Yuuki. i wish to know the version of it. please help me guys. where do i find to download the previous Yuuki got her virginity being taken away by a leader of pirate. Thanks developer for making this.

Kammoonit

Jun 8, 2018

A862485

Nov 2, 2018
Can somebody upload save about kid Takashi "teaching abot body" ?
PS can somebody made custom gallery room? o_O

Jan 6, 2018
anyone have a save from the end of 0.7?? wondering as well if u lost to the goblin then are there scenes now?

anyone have a walkthrough? do i have to lose to the goblin?

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
anyone have a save from the end of 0.7?? wondering as well if u lost to the goblin then are there scenes now?

anyone have a walkthrough? do i have to lose to the goblin?
Yes, she loses for the goblin but you don't need to lose on purpose. And of course there is a scene but is not good.

I think Rannero missed a lot of opportunities for new scenes, specialy in the goblin village. Maybe he was too tired of trying a lot of arts and got fed up. The pressure of releasing a new update may have affected him too, who knows. I don't think the goblin village is of many uses now, unfortunately. She is going to kill the goblin boss and maybe there will be another mission.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Well.. great game overall,but i think i'll stop to play it.

I mean, i like corruption games,where the mc slowly become a slut (my favorite games are karryn's prison,and one one games (ideology in friction etc..)),i played a few NTR games too,and enjoyed them,i have nothing against the mc slowly "cheating" his wife or family member and lose her mind on others adults or monsters.

On the other side,this game is very focused on pervert kids trying to get their way on the mc (i feel they are even worse than the adults in this game,and of course the only normal kid is the mc brother..) and finally making her their toy.

i was thinkin when i started the game that's because it's the beginning,kids tease her,and when she slowly become a slut it would change,but no,the more you advance,the worst it is,most of the content is oriented around the kids.

I must say that i feel uncomfortable that kids are the center of the attention in this game,even more with the CG's showing them without eyes,eyes reflect the soul of a person,so them being like this make them soulless,and their vilain/sadist smiles made it even more wrong to me (but i want to say that i have nothing against adult/monsters being represented like this).
Needless to say that i disliked the way she lost her virginity..

Like i said,overall this game is great and kids aside i enjoyed the others parts of the game,thiefs camp, bad goblins camp (to be honest i would have prefered that she lose her virginity on one of these two parts) were the best ones for me.

The combat system is original too,and i liked the flash skill,i think this one could create some cool combo with the clothing system if you see what i mean eheh ;) (i don't know if there are more skills but i think it was a cool idea)

The art is great,and animations are well done and not under in quality.

The story is well written (i mean the events that happen in game)
And the translation too.
I dunno if the devs translated it or it's fan made,but thanks to both the story and the good translation,i enjoyed reading most of the dialogues,thing that i almost never do in games (even some AAA games and mmorpgs), so good job there! (y)

But like i said,i'll end the experience on this game,I think kids being evils is the limit i can't reach when it come to NTR games.
I know none of you will care about all this,and in normal time i would never whrite a topic like this,but i felt the need to express my feelings about this game with someone,cause i was sort of feeling uncomfortable after this experience (had trouble sleeping this night,and disturbed me at work lol)

So,cya all on others games of this forum,and have fun :)

Last edited:

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
Well.. great game overall,but i think i'll stop to play it.

I mean, i like corruption games,where the mc slowly become a slut (my favorite games are karryn's prison,and one one games (ideology in friction etc..)),i played a few NTR games too,and enjoyed them,i have nothing against the mc slowly "cheating" his wife or family member and lose her mind on others adults or monsters.

On the other side,this game is very focused on pervert kids trying to get their way on the mc (i feel they are even worse than the adults in this game,and of course the only normal kid is the mc brother..) and finally making her their toy.

i was thinkin when i started the game that's because it's the beginning,kids tease her,and when she slowly become a slut it would change,but no,the more you advance,the worst it is,most of the content is oriented around the kids.

I must say that i feel uncomfortable that kids are the center of the attention in this game,even more with the CG's showing them without eyes,eyes reflect the soul of a person,so them being like this make them soulless,and their vilain/sadist smiles made it even more wrong to me (but i want to say that i have nothing against adult/monsters being represented like this).
Needless to say that i disliked the way she lost her virginity..

Like i said,overall this game is great and kids aside i enjoyed the others parts of the game,thiefs camp, bad goblins camp (to be honest i would have prefered that she lose her virginity on one of these two parts) were the best ones for me.

The combat system is original too,and i liked the flash skill,i think this one could create some cool combo with the clothing system if you see what i mean eheh ;) (i don't know if there are more skills but i think it was a cool idea)

The art is great,and animations are well done and not under in quality.

The story is well written (i mean the events that happen in game)
And the translation too.
I dunno if the devs translated it or it's fan made,but thanks to both the story and the good translation,i enjoyed reading most of the dialogues,thing that i almost never do in games (even some AAA games and mmorpgs), so good job there! (y)

But like i said,i'll end the experience on this game,I think kids being evils is the limit i can't reach when it come to NTR games.
I know none of you will care about all this,and in normal time i would never whrite a topic like this,but i felt the need to express my feelings about this game with someone,cause i was sort of feeling uncomfortable after this experience (had trouble sleeping this night,and disturbed me at work lol)

So,cya all on others games of this forum,and have fun :)
the game shows its main content at beginning.
If you don't like it, just leave then.
Tons of people like it, a few people don't. no big deal

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
I've been playing this game together since the beginning of the game. Sometimes I was upset when the update was late, and I was tired of waiting for her to lose her virginity. But you've gotten this done so nicely and it makes me happy that I've been with this game. However, the only thing that is disappointing is that she is not pregnant. In general, games with this kind of story will allow the player to choose the path to conceive at least at least 1-2 forks. Of course, just because other developers make that way doesn't mean you need to follow the same. But it is also true that many users who enjoy this game, including me, are looking forward to it. You don't have to be obligated to her pregnancy as a developer or story writer. But if you have a view of being a little caring for the many people who have walked this path with you, I think you are worth considering this. Many people are having a hard time because of Corona. I pray that you and your family will always stay healthy. I would like to express my gratitude for your efforts so far, and hope that you will continue to make great games in the future.

Last edited:

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Guys, I'm f*cking stuck. Why is so hard to advance in this game. I'll leave my status, so someone can help me pls.
-Boo wants me to take him to hot springs, but I need the swimsuit.
-Poor guy need me to sell his paint.
-Mayor is thinking about the danger of the goblin's forest.
That is all for the moment, if I remember something else, I'll edit and add to this coment.

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
Guys, I'm f*cking stuck. Why is so hard to advance in this game. I'll leave my status, so someone can help me pls.
-Boo wants me to take him to hot springs, but I need the swimsuit.
-Poor guy need me to sell his paint.
-Mayor is thinking about the danger of the goblin's forest.
That is all for the moment, if I remember something else, I'll edit and add to this coment.
It's pretty easy.
1. Go to the Inn just south of her house. Go to 2nd floor. Take a right turn and you;ll find yourself in a compound. There you'll see a room with nobleman who will hire your character as model and painter to do some paintings (3 times total). Your 1 and 2 from this list will be solved.
2. You'll see goblins if you pass the swamp area and cross the flying crow field. Be careful, if you touch the crows you'll die probably after 3 touches. There is a bridge there where you'll see the goblins.

Reactions: Airain07
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes