3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I hope that will be change too, Back then the bandit took her virginity and because of too much complain , Rannero decided to change it, I hope this will change too in 0.9 an option to choose because that makes Boo unavoidable and mandatory . I hope many of his patrons will complain about it
yeah , i mean ,i made a post in the past page of this topic explaining my thoughts,but overall i enjoyed this game,i'll keep an eye to development of the game,and if in futur patchs it focus less on kids i will probably come back to the game cause i enjoyed the game except that,would be even better if they change the way she lose her virginity,like you mentionned it seem they already did this. (and i'd like to see what will happen with goblins^^)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
yeah , i mean ,i made a post in the past page of this topic explaining my thoughts,but overall i enjoyed this game,i'll keep an eye to development of the game,and if in futur patchs it focus less on kids i will probably come back to the game cause i enjoyed the game except that,would be even better if they change the way she lose her virginity,like you mentionned it seem they already did this. (and i'd like to see what will happen with goblins^^)
Actually I don't mind if the focus is on kids (Boo is my favorite) what I really don't like is playing as a female MC where H-scenes are forced (Like giving virginity to Boo) because it is unfair if player is not a shota fan . Playing as a female MC for me means you as a player is suppose to be the one to choose .

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Actually I don't mind if the focus is on kids (Boo is my favorite) what I really don't like is playing as a female MC where H-scenes are forced (Like giving virginity to Boo) because it is unfair if player is not a shota fan . Playing as a female MC for me means you as a player is suppose to be the one to choose .
I see your point and i agree that an option to chose would be great.
The thing that really broke it for me was the "shota" virginity lose with boo,if it was an adult or monster i would have "bear" (?) with the kids.

( "are words i'm not sure of the definition " )

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
Jun 27, 2017
dev post:

It's such a great day for me and for my family so let's celebrate this with a small surprise from me!
  • The Recollection Room is now ready to play.
  • The latest version v0.8 (with recollection room) has become public version, which means it's free for everyone to download.
What's next?
  • Please keep reporting bugs to me so I can fix them.
  • Please share me what you think about the game.
  • I'm going to be inactive a next month to take care our baby the best, and yes I already stopped patreon from charging you for that.

Apr 7, 2019
Im getting a bug with Boo's second event at his home, I have to talk with his dad while Yuuki is naked but she cant because exposure level not high, so I go to the menu to wear clothes but the option to wear is disabled tf..
Im about to finish the other side quests will update if it works
some scenes allow yuuki to expose more than she's normally allowed to. if you pause though, the normal limits are reinstated. simply don't pause during any event that removes more clothing than you normally can and keep a backup save just in case.

Reactions: childyo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The sad reality is that look like the Patreon supporters was the one favoring that Boo kid character and thus we most likely would have to be force to endure and swallow more content with that little shit, which I really dislike just like you. And honestly to say, I really hope even though this is an NTR game we could at least have a choice to having sex with good people like the painter or with his own brother.
Would be very satisfield if the moment the MC took that aphrodisiac candy and feel horny we could have a choice to either open the door for Boo, choose to enduring the whole night or we could go right into her brother's room and having sex with him instead would be great. And really wish we could bullying and treat Boo badly too, could even be better if we right from the end of bandit quest could refusing to let him living in the village

Reactions: Zer0Z0neR

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
dev post:

It's such a great day for me and for my family so let's celebrate this with a small surprise from me!
  • The Recollection Room is now ready to play.
  • The latest version v0.8 (with recollection room) has become public version, which means it's free for everyone to download.
What's next?
  • Please keep reporting bugs to me so I can fix them.
  • Please share me what you think about the game.
  • I'm going to be inactive a next month to take care our baby the best, and yes I already stopped patreon from charging you for that.
OH MY GOD! Look like you HAD to start over with the save from version 0.7 before having sex with Boo if you want to open those new scenes, or it will not add in the recollection room

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The sad reality is that look like the Patreon supporters was the one favoring that Boo kid character and thus we most likely would have to be force to endure and swallow more content with that little shit, which I really dislike just like you. And honestly to say, I really hope even though this is an NTR game we could at least have a choice to having sex with good people like the painter or with his own brother.
Would be very satisfield if the moment the MC took that aphrodisiac candy and feel horny we could have a choice to either open the door for Boo, choose to enduring the whole night or we could go right into her brother's room and having sex with him instead would be great. And really wish we could bullying and treat Boo badly too, could even be better if we right from the end of bandit quest could refusing to let him living in the village
Actually I prefer Boo the most but just like what I said I just don't like forced H-scene if it's female MC, so even if it's my favorite character I'm against it because I still want to be the one to choose. This is not a kinetic novel so Rannero should atleast let the player choose to remain pure or choose someone who will take her virginity forced H-scene is like a kinetic novel that's why I don't like it so let's hope that Rannero would consider it and change that in the next update just like what he did in the Bandit rape scene. I don't know about the brother but I don't think there will be incest in the future since the main goal of this game is ntr and humiliation

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes