3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HINT TO LEVEL UP MY EXPOSURE LEVEL. Holy shit it was a very painful to explore and search every single quest without knowing what you need to do or how many are left to level up, and after realize that we still couldn't walk around in the day it make me feel like it wasn't even worth to do the quest at all

Welp! You just done goofed there, you need to go to the goblin's village and explore every caves until you found 1 with the altar that has water that need you to jump over to inspect the light orb. Then you would unblocking the Recollection room, but you can only unblocking new scenes if you found it BEFORE the new content being trigger
Hey man, thanks for the reply. I've done as you said just now and all I got as a message was "The magical light stays silently still". This is after I just did the goblin quest (slave) hoping for it to pop into the recollection room but still nothing. Do I need to not have the old recollection room?

Reactions: jinxpowpow69

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone get a weird issue where when entering the menu you can no longer use numpad 0, esc, or anything else to back out of the menu?

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
is there only one truth of dare session? and are we finished with beach scenes when yuuki refuses to go because of what boo did last time? i wish there was a way to know when you're done content lol great game tho

Dva_Simps

Feb 11, 2019
game save; yuuki lvl 3 exposure.
i hope this helps.... but I dunno how to see the recollection room. I think people are still having trouble to see t
the recollection room is in her house. next to book case. i hope this helping. btw thanks for the save file

asatat7

Jan 16, 2018
As much i love this game from the start, i've gotta spill this out for my own mental sake;
so let me get this straight,...(rather than me spending another 3 hours wandering around the map like an crazy person.)

After getting exposure lvl 3, by:
- finishing boo arc
- finishing goblin harem before the boss which is still under development
- finishing theff arc
- finishing beach,
- finishing truth or dare,
- blacksmith arc
- getting the homeless men jobs (except the one who says "i'd prefer to be your servant", ..) (it took me 1 hour just to find that prick a job cus he said "still waiting for your news" and it turns out there WASNT any jobs for him.....)
- finishing the sheep old man arc,,
There's nothing else to do??? anyone???

(i thought Yuuki could go topless or pantiless in daylight by now... *cough* in v0.8???
i dunno... cuz we've been waiting for 3 years???)

the way i cant possibly know whether ive finished all v.0.8 updates drives me quite insane.
(not insane in a cool way, but in an unhealthy mental mind way)

one more thing, I just realized we had to press "x" for Yuuki to run and speed up the story window without skipping texts at my last 3 hours of playing... T.T

Sorry for my tone...
we still love you, Rannero
The last homeless(asking to be a servant) will work in the bar, need to go to bar during midnight and talk to the lady to get the job. There was a bug on the first release of 0.8 wherein if you got yuuki already topless you wont get the job for the homeless anymore but rannero fixed it already i thik. That guy has 2 scenes in the recollection

Zerowhite

Dec 8, 2018
You need to go to the Goblin village and do some exploring around the cave, go into every caves you can find until you saw a cave with the light orb altar and have water in between. Then you will saw a shinning star that implying you need to jump over to examine the orb and you will archive the Recollection room
i already extracted the data.rar and go to the cave with the light orb altar and it say 'the magical lights stay silently still' am i missing something?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey man, thanks for the reply. I've done as you said just now and all I got as a message was "The magical light stays silently still". This is after I just did the goblin quest (slave) hoping for it to pop into the recollection room but still nothing. Do I need to not have the old recollection room?
i already extracted the data.rar and go to the cave with the light orb altar and it say 'the magical lights stay silently still' am i missing something?
Hmmmmm that was very weird, I go to the altar and inspect it and got to unblock the Recollection room after that. Oh wait, did you talk to all the goblin in the village? I remember I did walk around to talk and interact with every goblin in the village, then go back to report to the mayor and sleep for a night before come back again and beat up the bad goblin. Then I go exploring the altar and unblock it

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes