3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
You actually need to put your clothes,she tease him only durin the scene

BTW I'm till looking for a save with lvl 3 exposure and special kick "flash kick" (or more if i missed some)

For those who don't know what Flash kick is:
Flash kick.png

You get it at thief camp when you are a slave,if you chose to work on cleaning the cells,and give water to the guard located south of the cells (he explain that he was a slave but got a guard job) he will teach yuuki this skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: CVDO

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Im soft locked, i opened the menu before talking to him and saved the game, now I can't exit the menu nor equip any clothes...
Same issue for me, but different point in the story. I saved right before talking to the mayor and it soft locked menu exiting for me. I even tried a new save and the issue didn't go away. Unsure why this is happening or what caused it.

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know what I can do to get the last dude who wants to be a servant a job?

I saw in this thread you can go to the bar and talk with the woman behind the counter, but I cannot get behind the counter myself so I can talk to her, because I only have the jacket on, leaving my breasts exposed underneath so Yuuki doesn't want to go to the bar staff until she has more close on. But the option to customize clothing is grey while it's night and I'm outside of my house.. How do I fix this?

I tried downloading the game again, in case it'd been updated as I heard it was supposedly a bug and it should have been fixed by the dev, yet it still persists. Is there a patch somewhere I missed?

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017

I saw in this thread you can go to the bar and talk with the woman behind the counter, but I cannot get behind the counter myself so I can talk to her, because I only have the jacket on, leaving my breasts exposed underneath so Yuuki doesn't want to go to the bar staff until she has more close on. But the option to customize clothing is grey while it's night and I'm outside of my house.. How do I fix this?

I tried downloading the game again, in case it'd been updated as I heard it was supposedly a bug and it should have been fixed by the dev, yet it still persists. Is there a patch somewhere I missed?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018

When you leave your home at night it ask you if you want to leave topless,you say no,and voila =)

BTW i was thinking that my save was bugged cause i was still at exposure lvl 1 near the end,but it appear that i missed the last beach scene,and and truth and dare event,who gave me enought to go lvl 2,and after the topless run at night when you read the book,it appear that i was already lvl 3.
I'm not sure why,but it seem that i'm up to date finally

So if anyone want a save at exposure lvl 3 and the flash kick skill i can share it.

Last edited:
Reactions: unidecimo

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
When you leave your home at night it ask you if you want to leave topless,you say no,and voila =)

BTW i was thinking that my save was bugged cause i was still at exposure lvl 1 near the end,but it appear that i missed the last beach scene,and and truth and dare event,who gave me enought to go lvl 2,and after the topless run at night when you read the book,it appear that i was already lvl 3.
I'm not sure why,but it seem that i'm up to date finally

So if anyone want a save at exposure lvl 3 and the flash kick skill i can share it.
Please do!

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes