3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Nekronoth

Oct 10, 2018
Now it's telling me RGSS-RTP Standard not found. Tried installing the RTP for RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker VX Ace but neither seem to do anything. Do I need to install the entire RPG Maker VX or is it an older RTP I'm looking for?

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Found a bug. I walked down to flash to Boo's dad. She says that she cannot walk topless and I cannot change my clothes. My save is fucked. Game breaking bug.

Reactions: Zuhl and FeNIX37

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Same issue for me, but different point in the story. I saved right before talking to the mayor and it soft locked menu exiting for me. I even tried a new save and the issue didn't go away. Unsure why this is happening or what caused it.
Known bug, already fixed for upcoming version of the game. You'll have to use an older save.

prdude same thing here, as it is the same bug.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Put this file in the same place as your .exe
Never(!) use only the dll file! Download the whole RTP from official sources:

if there is only one file used in a game packed without RTP, you're literally (not) fucked.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Found a bug. I walked down to flash to Boo's dad. She says that she cannot walk topless and I cannot change my clothes. My save is fucked. Game breaking bug.
You are not supposed to change your clothes. She does it during a "cutscene" while talking with Boo's dad.
Quite a shame it takes so bloody long to catch up to that point again, which is why I always recommend to keep more than 1 savefile at different stages of the game.

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
Never(!) use only the dll file! Download the whole RTP from official sources:

if there is only one file used in a game packed without RTP, you're literally (not) fucked.
Thanks for pointing that out! Totally forgot to asked whether he/she downloaded the RTP or not.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Is there any sex content without the Boo kid, think he's the most annoying part of the game and the skidmark being the only focus minus the goblins the last 3 hours of my playthrough makes me not even want to play anymore. There is literally no plot when shota is involved and I'm surprised the kid had gotten any focus over all the other villagers.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Is there any sex content without the Boo kid, think he's the most annoying part of the game and the skidmark being the only focus minus the goblins the last 3 hours of my playthrough makes me not even want to play anymore. There is literally no plot when shota is involved and I'm surprised the kid had gotten any focus over all the other villagers.
There is some sex scenes with Theff the thief,and his friends,in the house,once you are exposure 2 and can go out topless.

Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
Plz post complete recollection room with v0.8 content I already ended game but I can't see new cg in recollection room

hidesaitohdesu

Feb 21, 2020
i just wanna say this game maker by vietnam so...yah u know, the vietcong make this game so i hope vietnam will
get support from u guys
tks UwU

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
How do you get to exposure level 2?
By getting events where yuuki is more exposed than usual,there is the beach scene 2 that give some exposure xp ,the truth and dare event give some 2 times ,you can start it by talking to the boy at the farm,you caan have some by sleeping at boo home with the scene where boo ask you to tease his father (the second time it give some xp)

Reactions: Shin969
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes