3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, what setting did I break? I have played every version of this game no problem but this one doesn't seem to want to display text. Opening menu the choices are highlighted but no text. Also no text if I just choose one of them. No idea what I did to break this.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Ok, what setting did I break? I have played every version of this game no problem but this one doesn't seem to want to display text. Opening menu the choices are highlighted but no text. Also no text if I just choose one of them. No idea what I did to break this.
You need to install the fonts from the fonts directory inside the game.
He change the font he uses.
Cheers

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
It runs like ass, never had this issue before

And also no text, is there a workaround for this? I'm on win10 no idea whats happening

edit: installed the fonts so theres text but the game still runs kinda bad

Also anyone got a 100% save for 0.8?

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
It runs like ass, never had this issue before

And also no text, is there a workaround for this? I'm on win10 no idea whats happening
It always ran like ass, and the fix for the fonts is on the first page and has been answered many, many times already. Open the .tff files in the fonts folder for the game, click install at the top left, done.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Never ran like ass before, not for me, fixed the fonts tho

Got a 100% save? dont feel like playing everything again just want the new stuff

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why does it have to be so trope heavy and formulaic. NTR games in general seem really formulaic and repetitive in the way the scenes are structured making them the worst written games as a rule, but then the dev adds these eyeless people in a closeup, with anime bad guy smirk. So much unneeded brain usage to filter all of it out.
das.png

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
For anyone with the issue of reaching exposure level 2. if you stuck on 6/7, speak to boo-kun outside his house in the mornings to go to the beach.

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Sorry if I'm being dumb, but after fighting the panties thief, talking with the mayor then the commander, I can't figure for the life of me what I'm supposed to do, can't go anywhere and I have talked to everyone that I know of. Tried following a walkthrough from 0.6 but withtout any results.

irage

Jul 18, 2019
Sorry if I'm being dumb, but after fighting the panties thief, talking with the mayor then the commander, I can't figure for the life of me what I'm supposed to do, can't go anywhere and I have talked to everyone that I know of. Tried following a walkthrough from 0.6 but withtout any results.
where are you stuck at? and what last mission did you do?

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
i managed to unlock exposure lvl 1 by buying the adult book from the merchant at the inn,at first she refused to do it,but after i got few exposure xp (still at 0) she finally bought it,then you just need to read the book when she try to sleep (stay awake option,at the second book shelf)
I have tried everything, she wont buy the book and all my events are locked out, so at this point I am just gonna ask if anyone has a save for just after clearing the bandit village and are willing to share it.

also here is my save for peeps to see.

daxtar543

Sep 13, 2018
Don't want to be that guy but can i get a save file from before you go to the goblin village I deleted mine and im searching the forums till i find one if i do ill just thank in advance right here

Thank you kind sir may the lord bless thee with triple the wives and 14 tons of premium maple syrup

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Why does it have to be so trope heavy and formulaic. NTR games in general seem really formulaic and repetitive in the way the scenes are structured making them the worst written games as a rule, but then the dev adds these eyeless people in a closeup, with anime bad guy smirk. So much unneeded brain usage to filter all of it out.
View attachment 905447
I'm just tired of this shota kinks, can't believe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes