3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
I did all the Boo Quests, he keeps asking for Beach. However I can't enter the Beach. There is an invisible wall.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I did all the Boo Quests, he keeps asking for Beach. However I can't enter the Beach. There is an invisible wall.
Invisible wall? Screen pls. After he exposes you to the two men at the beach there are no more beach events.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Invisible wall? Screen pls. After he exposes you to the two men at the beach there are no more beach events.
I mean I did all the quests in Hotspring and at Home. He now mentions the beach. I haven't done the Beach scenes yet.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I mean I did all the quests in Hotspring and at Home. He now mentions the beach. I haven't done the Beach scenes yet.
Talk to Boo. If you don't get a question like "Go to the beach now?" you might need some more exposure points. Try doing the first goblin event if you have not yet.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Talk to Boo. If you don't get a question like "Go to the beach now?" you might need some more exposure points. Try doing the first goblin event if you have not yet.
I did it aswell. However my Exposre is still Level 1. I exhausted all the Tavern Events, Boo Events, Heck even Seita in the Hotsprings.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Is it possible to reach exposure lvl 2 on this version? Or all the scenes of this update are with Boo?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes