3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The scene at Boo's house with his adoptive father is a master piece of exhibicionism and netorare fetish, I hope the dev keep going with it...
I don't know how well the brother stuff works...he seems more like a regular kid, not into his sister at all. So not really NTR, if anything, I think the brother reads as gay, he keeps negging Boo.

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
I think I made a booboo, Do I need to level up at the start? I can't beat the Thief who runs of with the purse. After loosing, my health gets full and I can't even leave the area, I can only restart the battle. But no way of defeating him.
You need to fiddle with the combat mechanics, I had the same problem until I realized that you can increase hit chance/dmg when selecting your attacks, just select attack, select what attribute you want to increase, and then confirm the attack, it will consume AP but the fight should be simple once you get that down.

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
I don't know how well the brother stuff works...he seems more like a regular kid, not into his sister at all. So not really NTR, if anything, I think the brother reads as gay, he keeps negging Boo.
I think that's just how NTR often operates, for the japanese at least. The brother, despite having no interest in her, is still getting "cucked" emotionally by virtue of all the men and kids in the village stealing his sister's love and attention away from him. There's for example that one dinner scene where Boo forces the girl to give the brother a shitty salad while he keeps the good stuff for himself, that's basically the flavour of NTR this story goes for. I personally find it distracting and cringe honestly, i'm not exactly into this for the writing

jerro

Jul 7, 2018
go to the inn in the morning , and take the stairs and go right to that royal room
im mega stuck, cant get exposure 1
when i go to noble he says go to painter,
painter says need exposure1, t
hief in bar says need exposure1,
miner in cave says get swimsuit,
kids dont have any events
major says get some rest

dunno what i could have missed

Sep 4, 2016
The novelty of "NTR" loses itself the moment they did it. It's funny but I think Rannero has something against a kid named Seita because every reiteration of his story involves Yuuki, Seita, and Boo with the exception of the mother character in his one-page one-shots. It's just baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: irage

Mikulover

Apr 2, 2019
You need to fiddle with the combat mechanics, I had the same problem until I realized that you can increase hit chance/dmg when selecting your attacks, just select attack, select what attribute you want to increase, and then confirm the attack, it will consume AP but the fight should be simple once you get that down.
i think it is bugged on my end, because the stats dont go up at all, iam fuming my dude

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Whenever I start up the game I get an error saying "RGSS Player stopped working." Does anyone know how to fix it? I've tried changing directories and stuff, still no luck...

antonio96

Oct 1, 2017
im mega stuck, cant get exposure 1
when i go to noble he says go to painter,
painter says need exposure1, t
hief in bar says need exposure1,
miner in cave says get swimsuit,
kids dont have any events
major says get some rest

dunno what i could have missed
Have dinner with Boo, he accepts dinner at your house every 3 days, then try to buy the magazine from the seller who lives at the inn

Reactions: Sjzbshsh and ikho

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I’m in the bandit camp storyline, are there certain choices in regards to where to work or training that are better then others? I recall reading about an exclusive skill being learnt someway there, but I’m not sure how.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Im dissapointed after the first sex scene and the demon tell us that she cant get pregnant, i was hoping for that, after all, i found this game in the webpage of haramasete Simulator lol

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes