3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I've not played for ages, from my last save i'm outside the pub/inn - go inside and there are quest markers on the 3 cookers. I click on one and am given some food to deliver, but i can't figure out what to do there are no quest markers on the tables and I've spoken to everyone in the pub. It will not let me lave the pub and when ever i try to click the cookers again it it says I already have plates in my hand...

so I'm stuck

Apr 26, 2020
As per the dev, He seems to have already uploaded the data files/fixes for the errors in his patreon. can someone share the said data files?

Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for responding....I tried three times but no luck....... Can you share a screenshot of the path
map.jpg
When one of the beach events is over don't use the teleport sign, go up, then left and follow the map. but going backward is imposible after. if you wanna talk to the people do it in the chase the kids's minigame.

Reactions: Fan Boy

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Does it have any freedom at the time of sexual scenes? Like can you choose who you fuck or you're forced to fuck everyone? Also is there any special virgin scene for the first time having sex?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes