3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I had the same problem, to fix it I entered in that area (slum), went south, entered in the area with the soldiers who tell you that you can't pass, then go back to the slums and the npcs will show up.
I did that during day time and evening , nothing happened.

Imnaked6969

Aug 6, 2019
i have a question, can you play from 0.7 save and if yes can i have the full 0.7 save, i accidently delete my game during pc cleaning
i finished 0.7 but im just to lazy to play it again

Reactions: Xhange

jdiego

Jan 14, 2018
I just started the game and I keep losing the battle with the theif, so im stuck. How do you beat him? Everytime I attack I miss and he defeats me after 2 or 3 attacks

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Think that I messed up, i accidently opened the menu on the second night of staying at Boo's house and now she is stuck in a loop of inability to walk around and asking me to put clothes on which I can not do. To make matters worse I ruined my save so does anyone have a save that is either before you enter the house for the second time

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I just started the game and I keep losing the battle with the theif, so im stuck. How do you beat him? Everytime I attack I miss and he defeats me after 2 or 3 attacks
when you select attack you need to up the dex to increase your chance to hit pay points into it but a major thing to be aware of is level grinding the first time you get to fight the bees and the demon dogs keep killing them until you run out of them while working your way up to the demon so your stats are higher when fighting the thief

Reactions: Anonikus
Jan 28, 2018
I´m stuck, I have 5/7 of exposure points but I made all scenes of Bob, the old man in the slums, I work naked in the bar and I get a job for a homeless in the bar.

Jul 12, 2020
guys where is the beach located ???
Don't used the teleporter go north then go left, you will end up in the firts path to the Coal village. So i guessing, to go to the beach firts go north were the onsen and the farm are, then go north again were the abandond camp of the refugies is, then in woods full of killer bees go east south (corner down right), then go south in the next paths; in theory the the beach is right there BUT after the beach´s event the game would n´t let you go back to the beach because the game put an invisible wall in the killer bees section.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes