3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
Version 0.8 seems to be bugged, i can't see any text, some font issue maybe, the previous version was fine (I see, you need to install the fonts... that is weird)

hunsuri

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 900541
I found a glicth in the event went Poo ask you to tease his dad in underware, if the player press C to go to the menu and then go out of the menu, Yuki will trigger her dialogue of "i can't go out like this" and lock the game because the player can't go the clothes option. Do anyone past for the same?
nearly the same happened to me only I did a save then Yuki got triggered

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
When i talk to mayor then go to goblin village there's nothing shown...can somebody tell me why

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
I looked around but couldn't find a clear answer: Is losing your virginity to Boo mandatory? Because it'd be pretty shitty for the dev to remove the forced virginity loss in the bandit camp after people complained only to add it back in later but just for a different character.

Forced virginity loss is the worst. Don't present me with twenty different characters all with their own things going on and then arbitrarily force me into this specific situation just because YOU like it. I really hope there's at least two or three places where she can get her cherry popped since I was specifically playing this for everything except the shota content, and I'd delete Boo from the game if I could.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
I looked around but couldn't find a clear answer: Is losing your virginity to Boo mandatory? Because it'd be pretty shitty for the dev to remove the forced virginity loss in the bandit camp after people complained only to add it back in later but just for a different character.

Forced virginity loss is the worst. Don't present me with twenty different characters all with their own things going on and then arbitrarily force me into this specific situation just because YOU like it. I really hope there's at least two or three places where she can get her cherry popped since I was specifically playing this for everything except the shota content, and I'd delete Boo from the game if I could.
The dev's main fetish is shota, and he's more of the it's his way or the highway kinda person.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
I don't really like that midget (boo), but I'm starting to like the whole, "do what I say" and have a reward thing, I hope that aspect of bdsm and netorase (?), will continue to develop in the future.

ColdBlade

Jun 25, 2017
How do I read or put the flashing swordswoman 2 on the bookshelf? It says I don't have the book but I have it in my inventory? Am I missing something?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
when i start the game all i get is: unable to find Graphics/Autotiles/001-G_Water01
people are talking about fonts missing, not sure if i'm having the same problem

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
How do I read or put the flashing swordswoman 2 on the bookshelf? It says I don't have the book but I have it in my inventory? Am I missing something?
You read it at night time, your exhibition level has to be 7 then when you can finally read it, it raises exposure to level 3 and you can walk around topless.

1605480138475.png

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes