3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

HGamingExpert123

Feb 28, 2021
i just finished the painter's quest whats next I also finished boo sidequest and when i talk to him on his room he just thinks "im going to find a way to have sex with her"

IKJN

Nov 4, 2017
Edit: These are just suggestions not found in actual gameplay

Hide Seek 5 with Boo ,Taka,Hiroshi and Seita Yuuki getting stuck in fence while trying to hide and the gang 'Helping' her to come ... out

Yukki Shop Quest yukki trying to help shopkeeper by wearing erotic outfits and travailing around the village to promote items and if you buy items from the shop you can special request with Yukki.

Prison Interrogation 1 Yukki is asked by officials to interrogate the bandit boss to get more information and to know who supported them the boss require Yukki to perform special favors for him and his fellow prisoners .

Yukki at Prison 1 Yukki being arrested by officials as it is rumored that she helped evil goblins officials use 'Special' interrogation method to find the truth.

Yukki's Mom reveal ... Yukki finding mysterious shards which help her to see her mom's erotic events

Yukki Legendary item quest with Boo ,Taka,Hiroshi and Seita maybe Theiff Yukki is tasked by Mayor to get a Legendary item to help the village Boo and other find out about this and pester her to join the expedition with lewd intention Stuff happens during expedition

Traveling Mercahnts Some Traveling merchant arrives in the village and shows them unique wares Yukki accidentally buys a mysterious object ( perfume,potion) which makes her more susceptible to lust and stuff happens Later Boo and others find out about this item and use it to maximum effect .

These are suggestion meant for the creator/ my wish list .
Would you also think about herbalist Goblin & Evil Goblin route too? (Goblin in Rannero game seems not much gain much appearance)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey, modders, I got an idea! Make a mod where Boo unfortunately needs to be sacrificed. There may be several methods for sacrifice, including elephant rape. Then all the characters can dance around his body.
This would significantly improve the game.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes