3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
By continuing the game, certain events will be increased. you can't really do it lvl
someone here once wrote it down after which event it was increased
so i need to progress the story to increase it?
Yes, by continuing to play and end the story and mostly sawing the nerves and my hate char Boo, the exhibition level is increased then there is no other way there is no possible no this character move targeted to LvL

MadMan11882

Aug 14, 2017
okay iv'e finished "fighting" the goblin trio and was wondering is there a giant goblin in northern forest yet or have i wasted so much time?

Reactions: XD7

oppai-police

Sep 16, 2020
Can somebody help me? I'm V0.8 also, but I am at the point where I finished all event like cuddling with boo, went to the spring, finished working at the bar, every thing at that point was exhausted, is this where the game ends? or am i missing something, please help. thanks

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Can somebody help me? I'm V0.8 also, but I am at the point where I finished all event like cuddling with boo, went to the spring, finished working at the bar, every thing at that point was exhausted, is this where the game ends? or am i missing something, please help. thanks
If you can shower on your own, then you pretty much at the game's end. The scene looks likes this:

Reactions: mophead

MadMan11882

Aug 14, 2017
Where do you find a job for the homeless man with black hair, already got the woodcutting, apple gatherer, shop assistant, night watch. He's the only one left. Also he's one of the first two you see that has hair.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Where do you find a job for the homeless man with black hair, already got the woodcutting, apple gatherer, shop assistant, night watch. He's the only one left. Also he's one of the first two you see that has hair.
You can get a job at the bar if i remember correctly

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Does the game have any gallery? Or some mod to see all scenes?
Yes and no. It has a gallery in the MC house, the purple colored ball was believable. but I think you only see what you have played freely but I am no longer sure

Jul 8, 2020
The roadblocks for the next updates sure come at you at weird times. I would've made a "the bridge is out right now" message before taking on the trio from the other goblin tribe rather than have you face them without being able to do their endcap boss fight. I didn't mind the others as much because a character saying something to the tune of "the author hasn't drawn that yet" is pretty amusing.

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
THis games sense of direction is a nightmare. I finished the thief fight, waiting on the Mayor to think about what to do next and I've been running in circles figuring out what I'm supposed to do. I already spoke to the man for the crystals in the cave twice, but now what?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes