3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Do we have 2 or 1 Truth or Dare scenes? I have done 1 but the kids are saying "let's play again" I finished the Onsen scenes, Boo questline is finshed, Slums are finished, I find job for everyone, I went to the bad goblins and they raped her but the monster they want me to kill says it's WIP so that's finished as well, I have the Mythril sword and done working at blacksmith. I went to the beach as well. Finished the picture drawings, Got fucked 2 times at Theft is there anything left forme to do?

Shen95

Oct 17, 2020
is there any guide, the game it's finished after rescuing the village?

pd: never mind i found the exit xD

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Is there a guide for this version? I just erased my save coz i think i messed up when doin the find jobs for homeless quest, cant seem to find the jobs for the black hair and the one that wants to work for yuuki

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Is there a guide for this version? I just erased my save coz i think i messed up when doin the find jobs for homeless quest, cant seem to find the jobs for the black hair and the one that wants to work for yuuki
1 Job at the Bar at midnight, 1 Job at the blacksmith and the last job is at the Mayor.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes