3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The majority of people on this forum aren't patrons anyway, otherwise they wouldn't be on this forum. You're preaching to the choir. Criticize on their actual patreon page if you wanna reach a crowd.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
The majority of people on this forum aren't patrons anyway, otherwise they wouldn't be on this forum. You're preaching to the choir. Criticize on their actual patreon page if you wanna reach a crowd.
I think now I'll just post here to annoy you, Magister. You're the only one who has an issue. Plus, I use f95 to find games and devs I want to support. You may be just looking for free downloads, but not everyone is. I'm looking for quality games and quality devs to support, and I use these forums to find them. I'm not alone in this.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Good lord, you take this way too personal. All I'm saying is you'd reach more people (and important people, as in, the actual dev) if you would go on the patreon page to complain. That's not me saying you can't post your criticism here. I just don't see the point of doing it on a weekly basis when there's nothing new to complain about every week.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
well, i do not expect a full game but if it's only 2~3 scenes with variables it will be disappointing
Will it be worth the wait? or will it be an 8-9 months of dissapointment/blueballing?
That, we will probably find out, in a month or two at best.
If the amount of artwork and additional CG events are anything to go by, in my opinion there's actually quite a lot of new content. I haven't actually played the new update tho, I just saw fragments while fixing bugs. (I'm trying to keep self-spoilers to a minimum).

Jul 9, 2018
Good lord, you take this way too personal. All I'm saying is you'd reach more people (and important people, as in, the actual dev) if you would go on the patreon page to complain. That's not me saying you can't post your criticism here. I just don't see the point of doing it on a weekly basis when there's nothing new to complain about every week.
edit: You can't always do that as the post where you'd normally type in your comment in a Patreon page is almost always locked behind a paywall for adult contents. And even if it's not, your comment get smothered in time anyway, so people flock here to whine, bitch and nitpick instead.

I must admit that this is the ugly side of this website, plebs flock here to grab a free copy of the game. They try it, doesn't matter if they liked it or not, they'll crave, whine, bitch and nitpick all about the negative aspects of it.
They want perfection, yet not willing to spend shit on supporting the dev.
They're too lazy to bring their complaint to the actual patreon page of every game they try, instead they attack the dev. through an EZ centralized platform where it is easy to post criticisms, bitchings, whinings, and nitpicking.
Honestly, the only ones separating this site from becoming the toxic community that is 4chan are the mods.

sigh...I really hate peenoise.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
They want perfection, yet not willing to spend shit on supporting the dev.
They're too lazy to bring their complaint to the actual patreon page of every game they try, instead they attack the dev. through an EZ centralized platform where it is easy to post criticisms, bitchings, whinings, and nitpicking.
What the fuck dude? All we want is just a game that have good CG and is finished or at least have a decent rate of updates, this is far from "perfection". What is wrong with you?

Believe me that if i could post on their patreon page without paying them for not releasing anything i would.

The only thing we truly hate are leeching patreons. Stop defending them, they are leeching if they don't release updates and still get money, no matter if they got sick/house burned/family died etc.

Reactions: nik123

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone answer me please, how much content does this game have right now? I don't wanna blueball myself.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Well it is not going to be released for another week I reckon if they have encountered problems.

I hope the dev has put some really interesting scenes in this update.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes