3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone have a full save?
I played it a while back and afterwards my system crashed so all I'm left with now are my tears and an empty wallet. Appreciate any help in terms of either full save file or money, thanks!

nick0445

May 7, 2017
Whats up everyone here is the custom event that I made. The save is at the beginning of .8 and recollection room has all of the events. Made custom sprites for this event. Hope you guys enjoy the event. <3
you still have the save link is dead?

Jul 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the second book to increase your desire to take off your clothes
?
Staying over at Boo's house nets you the second book. You'll catch Boo reading a dirty book at some point and afterward you can grab said book from the shelf when he isn't in the room.

dsheemstra

Mar 27, 2021
how to unlock toplessness? I seem to have run out of events except for working at the shop, which requires higher exhibitionism

Jul 8, 2020
how to unlock toplessness? I seem to have run out of events except for working at the shop, which requires higher exhibitionism
To raise exhibitionist potential you keep doing random interactions (like the NPCs that jiggle her boobs to say hello every time.) Potential allows for the purchase of the first book and after which can be the trigger for some other events.
Toplessness specifically gets unlocked by 2 factors. You have to have gotten the second book from Boo's bookshelf (by staying at Boo's house scenario, explained earlier) and you have to have completed the topless waitress (final bar job, at least in the current version) that Theff puts you up to.
When you get ready to leave the house at midnight you'll walk the town topless and this is the unlock for a lot more interactions, including sex with Theff's group.

Reactions: dsheemstra

dsheemstra

Mar 27, 2021
I have the second book and I've done the topless waitress event, but it still says I only have 6 out of 7 potential. Are there any other events I could be missing?

Jul 8, 2020
I have the second book and I've done the topless waitress event, but it still says I only have 6 out of 7 potential. Are there any other events I could be missing?
Do you have access to the homeless camp past the bar? Maybe you need to finish getting them jobs.
Either way, the potential is leveled up as you repeat the ero-interactions. A lot of the standard ones are repeatable.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
What can you do to level up, to beat the level 12 bald bandit.. I got stuck.there.. maybe I needed to fight more of those Giant Bees or is there something else I might need..

Thanks in advance for any tips or such.. :)

Jul 8, 2020
What can you do to level up, to beat the level 12 bald bandit.. I got stuck.there.. maybe I needed to fight more of those Giant Bees or is there something else I might need..

Thanks in advance for any tips or such.. :)
Gonna be honest, leveling up is a chore. On repeated playthroughs I used MTool. You can use MTool to tweak your strength or bump your level up a few notches. I'd back up my save first just in case you tweak a little too much, but it does the job.
I generally use MTool just for its translation function to play Japanese RPGM and WolfRPG titles, but it does help a great deal to bypass grinding if you've passed that point of no return. I highly recommend it.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Gonna be honest, leveling up is a chore. On repeated playthroughs I used MTool. You can use MTool to tweak your strength or bump your level up a few notches. I'd back up my save first just in case you tweak a little too much, but it does the job.
I generally use MTool just for its translation function to play Japanese RPGM and WolfRPG titles, but it does help a great deal to bypass grinding if you've passed that point of no return. I highly recommend it.
Thanks a lot for the reply.. can I install that on my tablet? I am playing the game with Joiplay on my tablet.. which was said to have cheat functions built in, but haven't found them.. :/

Unfortunate that battles are a grind, always dislike when games do that, specially in an adult game.. but what can you do I guess.

Wil check if I can find that and use it later today.. otherwise I guess I gotte grind.. can you repeat battle the killer bee's you get before the level 12, cause couldn't go back when I got to that map part... Otherwise I wil have to grind way earlier after the Tiger scene... :(

Jul 8, 2020
Thanks a lot for the reply.. can I install that on my tablet? I am playing the game with Joiplay on my tablet.. which was said to have cheat functions built in, but haven't found them.. :/

Unfortunate that battles are a grind, always dislike when games do that, specially in an adult game.. but what can you do I guess.

Wil check if I can find that and use it later today.. otherwise I guess I gotte grind.. can you repeat battle the killer bee's you get before the level 12, cause couldn't go back when I got to that map part... Otherwise I wil have to grind way earlier after the Tiger scene... :(
I'm unsure about installing programs on a tablet.
If there's a way to copy your save file and post it as an attachment here I'd be more than happy to mod it for you using MTool, jump it a few levels and up the stats for easier combat.

Its been two years...how is this game not in the abandoned section yet?
Because the mods know that the game is still being worked on and know that updates on that work has been constantly posted in this thread.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes