3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Considering 0.8 was 2 and a half years ago, the current change log is not very helpful and that people don't know how to use the super helpful Search... it's understandable why they keep asking the same questions. Last time I checked the "next update" was supposed to be 2 months ago.

PS: Can someone make the yellow text BIGGER so at least one of those questions is no longer asked on every page.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
What am I supposed to do after I get cursed and the mayor talked to me ? Seita follow me but no idea what to do

Edit: Found out nevermind, I learned my lesson about skipping...

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Neriman

topperharly

Feb 27, 2018
when i try to start the game it says "unable to find the file graphics/autofiles/001-g_water01. (rest i cant see)"

Edit: solved.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
when i try to start the game it says "unable to find the file graphics/autofiles/001-g_water01. (rest i cant see)"
Answering this with a quote from an earlier post with the solution.
OP -> Install -> RPG XP Runtime
You can use the search at the top of the page here to locate solutions to problems with the current version (v0.8)
They have all been addressed by now. I found this solution that way, but saved you the trouble this time.

Reactions: topperharly

topperharly

Feb 27, 2018
Answering this with a quote from an earlier post with the solution.

You can use the search at the top of the page here to locate solutions to problems with the current version (v0.8)
They have all been addressed by now. I found this solution that way, but saved you the trouble this time.

yeah problem was it wasnt the "correct" rpg maker. thx though.

topperharly

Feb 27, 2018
ok i need to ask a question, again. i think i am stuck. not literally. i dont know how to progress.

when i talk to the mayor he talks about the goblin village and something with his bookshelf but i cant interact with it and he doesnt do anything.
when i talk to boo he wants sex.
i have done all paintings in the inn.
when i talk to the trader he talks about the red herb and what to do with it.
have talked to every person, revisited every place.
the hotsprings is done and says more or less "nothing new, only a repeatable scene will play". (can enter it only alone)
theff has his own house so i have done the topless barmaiden scenes....

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
ok i need to ask a question, again. i think i am stuck. not literally. i dont know how to progress.

when i talk to the mayor he talks about the goblin village and something with his bookshelf but i cant interact with it and he doesnt do anything.
when i talk to boo he wants sex.
i have done all paintings in the inn.
when i talk to the trader he talks about the red herb and what to do with it.
have talked to every person, revisited every place.
the hotsprings is done and says more or less "nothing new, only a repeatable scene will play". (can enter it only alone)
theff has his own house so i have done the topless barmaiden scenes....
Red herb Is in an area with monsters. Go west from your house until you can only go south then you will find the herbs and if you go east from there you can find the goblin village.

topperharly

Feb 27, 2018
Red herb Is in an area with monsters. Go west from your house until you can only go south then you will find the herbs and if you go east from there you can find the goblin village.
did that. saw the goblins but cant enter there. the mayor says something like "he will look into it. but his book is in a shelf" but i cant interact with any bookshelf. and the merchant repeats the line "he will look into what the red herb does".

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
did that. saw the goblins but cant enter there. the mayor says something like "he will look into it. but his book is in a shelf" but i cant interact with any bookshelf. and the merchant repeats the line "he will look into what the red herb does".
Did you try sleeping for 3 days ?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes