3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Moltn

May 4, 2017
I do not find this funny if it's going to take 3 months to straight the story that's a little ridiculous there's another game I have been playing
Star Knightess Aura [v0.19.1] [aura-dev]
this game going to be done way before his game is done.
3 months?
the Dev is just joking, right?
You both know that he's the only person working on the game, right? He literally does EVERYTHING himself, so what did you expect? He also has a kid to look after, too. It's rather hard doing everything without help and to look after a newborn at the same time. Chill the fuck out.

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
You both know that he's the only person working on the game, right? He literally does EVERYTHING himself, so what did you expect? He also has a kid to look after, too. It's rather hard doing everything without help and to look after a newborn at the same time. Chill the fuck out.
Story writing should not take such long time even by only one game maker.
I knew he make the game only by himself, but he had said the game would be available in the June/July.
there are many Dev, they delay update by unnecessary excuses, I thought Rannero wasn't one of them

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
What are you suppose to do after the bandit camp thing? Talked to mayor and he says to take a break, ive talked to all the NPCs, no new events, sleeping to go out at night is nothing new since i cant up my Expose for that event, cant buy books. kinda stuck on how to progress.

Aug 11, 2020
Story writing should not take such long time even by only one game maker.
I knew he make the game only by himself, but he had said the game would be available in the June/July.
there are many Dev, they delay update by unnecessary excuses, I thought Rannero wasn't one of them
Writing most likely also includes writing the code to use the art (because I'm pretty sure he still uses the ancient ScaleGarden image system), inserting the art code into the story line and creating all the events on the maps. Believe me, this isn't something you should underestimate and I firmly believe this will either take longer than 3 months or he will release the update with a bunch of content cut out.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
What are you suppose to do after the bandit camp thing? Talked to mayor and he says to take a break, ive talked to all the NPCs, no new events, sleeping to go out at night is nothing new since i cant up my Expose for that event, cant buy books. kinda stuck on how to progress.
Sleep ? 2 or 3 days ?

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Writing most likely also includes writing the code to use the art (because I'm pretty sure he still uses the ancient ScaleGarden image system), inserting the art code into the story line and creating all the events on the maps.
Yes he's still using ScaleGarden's image system. So its 100% not writing alone but also writing the code for the art shifts in the middle of an interaction.

Honestly I would cut the guy some slack, the fact that he's still working on this game all alone after his old programmer dropped out of the project back then and left him all alone in this shows his dedication. He's working completely alone on the coding, artwork, and writing. His Patreon subs are also in the mid tier earnings compared to other similar content creators.

If you're a Patreon subscriber of him then complain on his Patreon page, otherwise you're just another freeloader like the rest of us here. Also its a F2P game, he's not really profiting off the game but instead on his Patreon making other stuff too.

Funboye0

Jan 18, 2020
I don't get it why the same people are so mad about this game getting delayed, this thing going on in big company games to get delayed over 6 months, I think its batter to have a great update with much new content than a faster update with bugs and errors and small content.
I rather wait for 3 months for this game to come out.

Sep 29, 2019
1597676278863.jpg
I am not crazy! I know he delayed those updates! I knew it was June. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn't prove it. He – he covered his tracks, he got those idiots at the Discord to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That 0.8! Are you telling me that a man just happens to take 1 year to release that update? No! He delayed it! RanneRo! He forced Yuuki to fuck Boo-kun!
And I played it! And I shouldn't have. I put the thread on my watchlist! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since 2017, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the Patreon money! But not our RanneRo! Couldn't be precious RanneRo! Stealing them blind! And he gets to be a game developer!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you – you have to stop him! You-

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
for some reason i cant get it to become fullscreen..anyone knows a way to do that. Cuz even in properties i havent found shit.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes