3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
SO are you telling me that I have to go through the old road in the game with boo again I was hoping for this big long wait that wouldn't be the case cuz I'm starting to not like that character that much he is kind of a jerk.

Oct 10, 2017
SO are you telling me that I have to go through the old road in the game with boo again I was hoping for this big long wait that wouldn't be the case cuz I'm starting to not like that character that much he is kind of a jerk.
I can't say for certain, but I’m pretty sure that Boo will be used as the main trigger for her corruption both in story and as literal RPGM triggers. This means that he’ll most likely have a scene with her every update and said scene will have a trigger that will advance the story itself.

If you follow Rannero's comics he's really into the "Ashole shota fucks the big sister of a classmate/friend/frenemy" storyline and Boo fits that archetype pretty well hahaha.

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
I have played a lot of these NTR games I like them when you have the freedom to choose who sleep with first I'm currently starting not like in this game for the long period of time it's taken for the update and for the lack of freedom to choose you own path you shouldn't have to be stuck with boo and I hope to God it's not going to be like that for the whole game every update had to see the same scene with that boo character and this game when he's making it has the tag incest in it haven't seen none of that so if he doesn't plan on putting in the game you shouldn't have the tag in the first place if there's no scenes in the game.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I have played a lot of these NTR games I like them when you have the freedom to choose who sleep with first I'm currently starting not like in this game for the long period of time it's taken for the update and for the lack of freedom to choose you own path you shouldn't have to be stuck with boo and I hope to God it's not going to be like that for the whole game every update had to see the same scene with that boo character and this game when he's making it has the tag incest in it haven't seen none of that so if he doesn't plan on putting in the game you shouldn't have the tag in the first place if there's no scenes in the game.
Regarding incest, that might refer to all the uncles around the town that freely molest her. I haven't gotten far enough to see actual sex between anyone yet, to know if they fuck her.

Jul 8, 2020
Regarding incest, that might refer to all the uncles around the town that freely molest her. I haven't gotten far enough to see actual sex between anyone yet, to know if they fuck her.
Slight spoiler on who gets to "stick it to her."
The only ones who actually have intercourse with her up to version 8 are Boo, the bad goblins, and Theff's gang. I believe that after the next update (which is now maybe 2 months out) it was revealed that at least the old man from the vagrant camp (that she helps feed and bathe) will join that number. That was like the first specific new lay I recall being spoken of.

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Slight spoiler on who gets to "stick it to her."
The only ones who actually have intercourse with her up to version 8 are Boo, the bad goblins, and Theff's gang. I believe that after the next update (which is now maybe 2 months out) it was revealed that at least the old man from the vagrant camp (that she helps feed and bathe) will join that number. That was like the first specific new lay I recall being spoken of.
The other 2 kids will get some action as well.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes