3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
wait! which version is that??, the recollection room not look that many
We could more aptly call it a "testing room." He is apparently in his development phase now, making ascetic changes to the visual of the game and adding new portions to its narrative. In other words we are in the final stretch of waiting for the next version.
I wouldn't jump to conclusions about claiming that as a recollection room yet. If we get the new version and it is then that's great, but if we presume too much then we ready ourselves for disappointment.
Some RPGMaker creators create test rooms to test new scenarios before adding them to the actual game. This could be that.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
We could more aptly call it a "testing room." He is apparently in his development phase now, making ascetic changes to the visual of the game and adding new portions to its narrative. In other words we are in the final stretch of waiting for the next version.
I wouldn't jump to conclusions about claiming that as a recollection room yet. If we get the new version and it is then that's great, but if we presume too much then we ready ourselves for disappointment.
Some RPGMaker creators create test rooms to test new scenarios before adding them to the actual game. This could be that.
yeah, test room make sense.

If I remember correctly, I think RanneRo mentioned that development stage comes before the writing stage. the post is here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-curse-of-pleasure-v0-8-rannero.3127/post-8149576

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
If I remember correctly, I think RanneRo mentioned that development stage comes before the writing stage. the post is here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-curse-of-pleasure-v0-8-rannero.3127/post-8149576
It's always interesting hearing about others' creation process. I assume he comes up with scenes he'd like to do, draws those, comes up with a basic outline for scenarios, and then decides the order of those scenes. The writing process is probably coming up with the dialogue and that sort of thing.
I've seen how long it takes to create these elaborate scenes of just a couple people talking back and forth, not to mention all the layered animation he uses on this game specifically. It's no wonder it takes a while working on this.

Reactions: killerjeb

Te18

Nov 6, 2020
when playing suddenly the game force close, and it always happens
can u help me, please!!!

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
I do not find this funny if it's going to take 3 months to straight the story that's a little ridiculous there's another game I have been playing
Star Knightess Aura [v0.19.1] [aura-dev]
this game going to be done way before his game is done.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes