3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I'm unsure about installing programs on a tablet.
If there's a way to copy your save file and post it as an attachment here I'd be more than happy to mod it for you using MTool, jump it a few levels and up the stats for easier combat.

Because the mods know that the game is still being worked on and know that updates on that work has been constantly posted in this thread.
I got past the battle, actually hadnt equiped the better sword and also forgot to give the hp item.. those made me able to get through it..

Thanks for wanting to help with the save and all, so far I might not need it luckily.. still appreciate the offer.. :)

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

VergilLucifer

May 25, 2020
1 post... :p

Wait why isn't it abandoned...

Joking, joking... Hope the new update wil have tons added, always felt it had a lot of potential.. even in it's very early stages.. :)
Well, he posted a lot in his discord about what exactly he do for future 0.9 during all that time. Plus developer has became a real dad recently, so he now has much lesser than before

Reactions: soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Well, he posted a lot in his discord about what exactly he do for future 0.9 during all that time. Plus developer has became a real dad recently, so he now has much lesser than before
Oh no worries, I respect that.. real life things happen.. can't expect someone to put all their time in an Hgame when they also have a real life, with children a wife, work or whatever else.. :)

Moltn

May 4, 2017
His reasons for slow updates:
1. only person working on the project (story, coding, drawing etc)
2. a job
3. newborn and wife
4. got other shit to take care and can't add all of his time to a simple game
5. had an injury that kept him from doing any drawing and other stuff

vs other people:
1. covid (over and over)
2. random disappearing out of thin air
3. other excuses that sounds farfetched.

Yes, we all adjusted to this and have gave him a break. If it bothers you that make, just don't come back to the thread? Sorry if this sounds like I'm attacking your post, but I'm not. Defending him? Maybe in your eyes, but I honestly don't care. I like seeing the progress and other people coming together talking about the future updates. It's nice to see the positivity in here instead of the downfall with negativity.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
How to play in fullscreen?
Alt + Enter

--

As for the update argument, it always depends what is being promised. If the dev is up front and is like "I can't do this atm, it might take 6 months or a year for the next update, it will only be this much content for an update" and so on, and tells people not to support him if they don't have the money to throw away then I think its fair game, thats transparent and fine.

Now on the other hand, if all this information is NOT put out, then yes, he is ripping people off. There are developers here that will contantly delay updates by multiple months and bit like "development has been slow because covid, personal drama, whatever" or they don't even offer an excuse and just say "we try to make the game as good as possible" and then on the other hand guilt-trip patrons into paying by saying "this many updates wouldn't be possible without having the financial support" and "budget has been a bit low the past few months, its hard to work under these conditions". And that is atrocious tbh.

Its fair game if the dude is working full- or part-time in addition to this, has a family he has to take care of on top of that and warns patrons that this is the case. People who still pay either can afford it very easily or are just dumb.

That is my take.

Reactions: sabu6
Jul 8, 2020
As for the update argument, it always depends what is being promised. If the dev is up front and is like "I can't do this atm, it might take 6 months or a year for the next update, it will only be this much content for an update" and so on, and tells people not to support him if they don't have the money to throw away then I think its fair game, thats transparent and fine.
~
~
Its fair game if the dude is working full- or part-time in addition to this, has a family he has to take care of on top of that and warns patrons that this is the case. People who still pay either can afford it very easily or are just dumb.

That is my take.
The whole payment through his Patreon argument is moot. RanneRo has his Patreon set up so that he has to approve taking payment and if he doesn't make progress he takes no payment for that month. He has been super upfront about that fact. I supported his Patreon for just short of a year and speaking from actual experience I actually received 6 cents each time he didn't accept the 1 dollar for that month, it showed up as Patreon refunding 6 cents without ever even attempting to grab the dollar.
The dude could have easily offered his game up on Steam or DLSite, but he chose to make it free. He even states on the Patreon itself that money does not factor in and that he would make it as part of his hobby regardless.

Te18

Nov 6, 2020
Did you force close when you playing this game
I'm always force close when i want to see H scene

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
anybody have a full save?
Someone for sure. Try that. and maybe you'll take some time next time and check if someone has already posted something like this. saves the many I waited for an answer (y)

Hello I am presenting you saves along with some walk-through originally posted on discord channel .
Enjoy :D

walkthrough.txt Saves.7z

Reactions: zusoz
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes