3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Well damn... this thread getting more action than Yuuki after it got marked abandoned. Mad people on both sides. If you're mad he's not released an update in almost 2 years and keeps lying that it will be here next month every month you could just, idk, not support him and ignore this game. And if you're one of the so called fanboys you could just keep supporting him and believe all his excuses. At least he pauses patreon billing from time to time which at first glance seems fair.

Reactions: teraexbf and DMasta

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
Its Amazing this thread keeps getting updated with the SAME moaning and groaning from people. Its almost like a competition now of who can complain the hardest.

The only person who's dropped an actual update is Neriman the last couple pages of this R. Kelly who can piss the longest competition going on.

Like mattrixatp said If you support him, support him, if you don't, then don't, I don't see how that's so hard to do. Instead of another 3-4-5 post of the SAME complaining.

Someone didn't send me the memo that f95 became the Patreon Police Headquarters.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
"My favorite is Boo"
Who woulda thunk.... :KEK:

Well that about seals the deal for me.
Slow development (not criticism, ik why they are so slow, just stating the facts), focus on Boo....
damn if she wasn't so hot, she is so well done, as is the setups. Its just a shame the dev ONLY wants to do Boo content, Im not into shta :HideThePain: *sigh*

Good luck to all you who enjoy the Boo content.

Reactions: ThunderFury
Jul 8, 2020
"My favorite is Boo"
Who woulda thunk.... :KEK:

Well that about seals the deal for me.
Slow development (not criticism, ik why they are so slow, just stating the facts), focus on Boo....
damn if she wasn't so hot, she is so well done, as is the setups. Its just a shame the dev ONLY wants to do Boo content, Im not into shta :HideThePain: *sigh*

Good luck to all you who enjoy the Boo content.
I don't like Boo either, but if you're not into Shota the main menu on the game should've given it away as well as the Shota tag on the game. The first thing you see is literally little boys playing in a grassy field.

Reactions: Paco Loco

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I don't like Boo either, but if you're not into Shota the main menu on the game should've given it away as well as the Shota tag on the game. The first thing you see is literally little boys playing in a grassy field.
I don't like Boo as a character. for the kids, the other two are more likable. Boo is just like all those annoying brats. But I guess without Boo, the main pushing force for her corruption will somehow be missing after the bandit camp. so nothing to complain about here.

To me, the events with those middle aged man and thieves in the tavern are most interesting ones. it seems not so much scenes related those will be in this update.

Nov 19, 2017
From his patreon.

Things are going great, I'm very inspired lately and it's helpful to keep the working pace steady.
Goblins arc is now completed, tested and worked well.
First night camping in the woods between Yuuki and her 'friends' is also done, tested and worked well.
Now I'm working on Yuuki's new kind of relationship with Hiroshi and Takashi after that memorable camping night, you're gonna love it.
With new level of exhibitionism unlocked through goblins arc, Yuuki now reacts differently than before, in a good way of course!

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Well of course. I was just hoping there was a sizable amount of different content as well.
Unfortunately this doesnt seem to be the case. But its all good. Ill find something else.

Jul 8, 2020
I don't like Boo as a character. for the kids, the other two are more likable. Boo is just like all those annoying brats. But I guess without Boo, the main pushing force for her corruption will somehow be missing after the bandit camp. so nothing to complain about here.

To me, the events with those middle aged man and thieves in the tavern are most interesting ones. it seems not so much scenes related those will be in this update.
The thing that really gets me is that if you're a fan of his short little manga pages on his pixiv then you'd know the brother's two little friends. Although the game is in a fantasy world all the same characters are pretty much there, at least the three starting kids and Yuuki. Boo literally comes out of nowhere. In the manga it was the two other kids getting Yuuki into the sexual situations while her brother went around wondering what was up all the time.
Shota content in hentai usually goes one of two ways, either an adult is taking advantage of a boy's youthful ignorance or boys are doing pranks and mischief to do the dirty things they see in magazines. RanneRo's manga stuff always went more to latter side with the pranking, etc. Boo comes off as sort of a date rapist and it would be no surprise if he was revealed to be either a midget or a magically shrunk.
The Theff gang stuff goes a little far in a couple places to the point one of the gang doesn't like the turn, which actually pays off a little better for the narrative. I mean if all of them were just "let's fuck her" then that whole situation has classic "Bad End" for other games written all over it.
Upcoming things I'm watching out for are the homeless camp, the two other kids, the goblins, and the shop keeper. Those are the things I'm looking forward to, but maybe he'll surprise me and the inn keeper will finally do something past the dinner at the start of the game.

Ap2003

Aug 30, 2021
seems like the time is getting closer.
so, any guesses on when we might get the update next month?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes