3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
This game isn't abandoned. The last Patreon update (which was even a free post so anyone can see it, so that's not even an excuse you can use.) was July 30th saying they had finished the goblin arc and were working on putting the CGs in. They're facing a lot of burnout, but they're forcing themselves to continue. Why don't we give them a little slack with the constant criticism and judgement when all of you are getting this game for free.
i think there is nothing to debate, when update come - abandon tag should be removed

WolfenArklight

Nov 5, 2017
The longer you protect Rannero, the longer you will wait for the update.
There's no protecting going on. The guy even stops the payments everytime he hasn't gotten any work done. He's one guy working on such an amazing game, with so many different interactions depending on state of dress, titles, etc. I'd like to see you try and make something like this, but instead you're too busy bitching about something that's free while tugging on your mangy dick without contributing anything. You people need to learn that just because you're too lazy to pay to see updates on a game doesn't mean the games been abandoned when it hasn't been updated in a while. He's doing his best as a one person team, while also having a family he has to look after. Grow up you bunch of selfish children.

Jul 8, 2020
lol, so come to a pirate site to complain about a dev, and it will make the dev to deliver quicker? Brilliant idea.
Could not agree more. People argue over RanneRo receiving money, but they have no problem downloading all the games on the other threads that are absolutely supposed to be paid for, from either DLsite, Steam, Kagura Games, or otherwise.

Aug 11, 2020
They're facing a lot of burnout, but they're forcing themselves to continue.
Don't plan your work like a 3 year old kid would: mix fun and zero fun work instead of postponing the shitty work for 2 years. Or use a better engine/framework and skip all the tedious work. He barely uses the clothing system anyway, not unlike ScaleGarden, whose code he uses.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Good god ya'll this is almost as cyclical as NTR Legend was getting. We get it you either think this game is the scammiest scam to ever scam or you think it's minutes away from a new update. There's really no reason to keep discussing that...

Now onto something actually useful what was actually in 0.8? I tried looking for an update log with the search tool but no luck. Thinking of playing through again fresh for the hell of it but I can't remember if this game had proper end of content warnings or not so an update log saying what got added last is nice.

Feb 19, 2019
i dont know why he (Dev) is delaying update but he already had enough time and gameplay from what i see from his discord
Maybe is going for bulk update or some other issue ...

Feb 19, 2019
Last Patreon update by dev

Update progress
I just finished writing the goblins arc. I still need to implement CGs into them, but it won't be a problem. This one isn't as long as bandit arc but it took me quite some time since I was stucked of how to make it less cringy and more logical.
Of course, I'm not pleased with this month's working pace but I promise I'll speed it up in the time ahead.
I'm going to resume the payment cycle for next month, and I want to let you know it just in case you're disappointed of the development speed. I know, I know very well, and I feel the pressure from the community. It's so stressful for me trying not to disappoint you while keeping my imagination free from being forced. Many times I thought about taking a long ass break but the fear of not having enough for my family to live in future has been haunting me, I can't stop working while in reality I'm burning out.
Things just aren't like before anymore, I think the best condition for someone to fully devote their life to their product is when they're living alone, single, and sitting in front of their computer for 18/24.
Please bear with me with my nonsense mumbling but hey I won't abandon this game so don't worry, I'm fine with you stopping your support because I don't deserve it, really, I just need more time to make everything perfect. Meanwhile, the only thing you can do is wait, sorry!

Last edited:

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
If the game truly gets abandoned then oh well, its a great game either way, sad its dead.
And if the developer takes another year or so to develop it, who gives a shit, the game will be finished or near finished and you'l play it and then move on to another game.

People act like there's a gun to their head to be a patreon, or that a developer has a counting down ticking timebomb strapped to their chest to finish a game or ":mad: I'll raise hell in the forums" lmao.

When/If the Game gets updated you'l be right back in here to play it either way. ;)

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes